for the first time.

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bZ_BoOlAXyk

*listen to this song while read, or you can ignore it :)

 

"Okay, this is YOUR area. And this is MY area." you divided the bed into two sides. You put the cuddle pillow as the divider.

"Why my part is small and yours is big? This is not fair. I'm disagree!" Kai argued. Kai adjusted the pillow so that he got a big space than yours.

You furrowed your brow, "This is selfish! How can I sleep if you only give me a mini room? This is not a bed. This is a coffin!"

TUKK TUKK.

The door knocking. "Kai? Hana? Is there something wrong?" Mrs. Kim opened the door to see what happen. "Ommo!"

"What? What happen? Earthquake? Dinosours?" Mr Kim guessed from his wife's back.

"Shhhh...they are sleeping. Look at them. How cute they are. Hugging each other. I think, we will get our first grandchildren soon." Mrs. Kim said as she closed the door, don't want to interrupted your sweet moment.

"Let me go!" you ordered Kai. "Shhh! They will heard you!" Kai hissed, don't want his parent to hear. 

"Like I care! Get your hands off from me!" you bited Kai's right hand. "ARGGHH! ASDFGHJKL!" Kai muttered in his own language. "Get lost!" you pushed Kai hardly, making him collapse and end up on the floor. 

Mrs Kim and Mr. Kim heard another noice, so she turnaround to check for the second times. "Guys, are you-" Mrs. Kim gasped.

"What happen?" Mr Kim asked. He looked at both of you. Kai was lie down on the floor while you was lied on his top. "Ouh, hey mom, dad~" Kai waved cutely.

"Ouh, omeoni, aboeji...anyeonghaseyo~" you nodded a little instead of bowed.

"Why are

Please log in to read the full chapter