break up

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=y6wWMWYIxA4

 

Few weeks later, your relationship with Kai getting better from day to day. One day, you received an envelope.

"Thank you." you thanked the postman. You went through the envelope one by one. "For Kai...Kai...Kai...for me?!" you surprised.

"I've got a letter, maybe its from the scholarship. Finally!" you excited. You opened the letter hastily, making it torned into two pieces. The contents fell on the ground and scattered everywhere.

"Aigoo, you're very impetuous Hana!" you bend down and gathered all the things. "What is this- ?"

You looked at the contents, its not your scholarship notice or futher study letter. Its the pictures of Kai and Miranda kissing, hugging and many more! Your eyes tears streamed down one by one as you take a look at those pictures.

 

Kai get home late at that night, "I'm home."

"Hana-ah?" Kai called you. He loosen his tie, and sat on the couch, watched the tv. *What took her so long to answer me? What is she doing?* Kai searched you in the kitchen, "Hana-ah- ehh? She's not here."

Kai spotted something on the refrigerator. He took the sticky note; -I'll sleep at my parent house tonight. Don't look for me-

"What? Why? Why she didn't call and tell me directly? Is there something happened at the house?" Kai took his phone and called you.

"Hello?" you answered without looking at the I.D caller.

"Yahh! Why you didn't call me?!"

You look at the phone's screen, *I've should check before answer it next time!* "I'm sorry."

"Only that? Where's the reason? Excuse?" Kai questioning you.

You sighed, "I just...miss them."

Kai looked down, *How about me? I miss you too...* "Okay, come back home tomorrow-"

"I won't be back tomorrow." you cutted him.

"Ouh, really? Then come back day after tomorrow." "I won't come back day after tomorrow too." you replied.

"What? Then, when will you come back?" *Why she's l

Please log in to read the full chapter