now I know...

I'm not single!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5db73OLitoE

 

After went for dinner with Jong Woon, he send you home. "You're late?" Kai waited in the living room. You nodded and went upstairs.

"Where did you go?" Kai asked. "Eating." you shrugged.

"With who?"

"My friend." 

"Which friend? Boy or girl? Where you eat? What you eat?"

You stopped and turned to him, "Why?"

"I just want to....know." Kai mumbbled. 

You sighed, "I go out to eat at a restaurant with Jong Woon oppa-"

"What?! Oppa?" Kai shrieked.

"Why? He's older than me. And he is nice!" you stormed to your room.

Kai frowned, "Am I not nice?" Kai sat on the couch and closed his eyes, "I hate him~" Kai get up and took his key. He drove his car and passed many cars in the late night.

Finally his car stop a night bar. "Welcome sir. Are you new?" the worker asked. Kai showed his VVIP card (which can use at any bar even he is new). "Oh, this way please." the worker lead him.

Kai looked at the bar, *I never went here, but its nice.*

"May I take your order, please?" the bartender asked. "Give me the best one you have." The bartender bowed and gave him what he want. Kai take a sip to release his stress. *Since when they get closed? Among men in this world, why must it be my brither?!* Kai took another sip. 

"Give me more." Kai said to the bartender boy. As the bartnder boy pour the wine into his glass, Kai spotted a figure that he know very well.

*M-miranda?* Kai saw she went into an alley to the back bar. Kai got up and followed her. Miranda turned to right and went into a room. "Darling~" she called an old man. Kai peered between the door.

"Baby, I miss you~" they kissed each other. "I miss you too." Miranda take a seat on his lap. Kai's eyes grew big, *What are she doing with that old ma

Please log in to read the full chapter