Skipped

Teacher [BAP and EXO Version]

Jongup P.O.V

Heather, a girl giggled and stuck her hand in the air. Ohh God please, Stupido question coming, I laughed to myself.

“You’re name is Kim, right?!” she gasped and then giggled again. I rolled my eyes, yup…I Called that one. My princess knight nodded his head and continued on, “As I was saying, I’m the new teacher here, and….”

“Suho name is Kim to!” That girl interrupted.

Mr. Kim signed and nodded again, “ My brother.” He stated which caused whisper to erupt throughout the classroom.

“They two are Brothers!”

“God Both of them are y and Cute.”

“Both of them have pretty face.”

“oh my god.”

I noticed Suho roll his eyes and I’m guessing he didn’t like that his brother was his new teacher. Ohh…Ohh..poor Suho. I shook my head. I hope he gets detention everyday!

My princess mean My knight Arghh…Mean Mr. Kim cleared his throat again and waited for everyone to quite down. “ Now This year we will be…..”

“How old are you?” One of the cheerleaders asked, cutting him off. I saw him groan a little before smiling a fake smile, I’m sure. “Why don’t we all just get to know each other than?” he leaned against the edge of his desk and pointed to the first person in the row. “Tell me your name and something about yourself.”

The boy stood up and looked around nervously, “Ummm…Ok…mmm…My name Is Junhong, Choi Junhong….but all my friend called me Zelo.” He sat down quickly, his face became as red as tomato cherry.

The corner of my mouth lifted up and I could only imagine what the class will have to call me when it’s my turn.

The introductions went on, going through the cheer people, the jocks, the nerd, the loners until finally came the last person, me. The outcast? The ? The Gay? The invisible one? Hmm…I’m not sure what they’re going to be calling me this year but I’m sure I’m about find out.

As, Kai, the guy sitting in front of me sat down, I was prepared to stand up when I was called on. When that didn’t happen, I looked up to see Mr. Kim writing down an assignment on the blackboard.

He skipped me? Did he not see me? No, I know he saw me. We have looked at each other about three times already. Why would he just skip me like that? Ugh, what I’m thinking, of course he skipped me. His brother is Suho. For the god of sake, his whole family probably hates gay people. At least now I have no problem trying to remember not to think of him as my Princess knight, now he just Mr. Kim the gorgeous face. Plain and simple. Him and his brother.

I turned out the rest of the hour, hoping that hurt didn’t show on my face. As soon as the bell rang, I gathered up my stuff and sprinted out of the room.

For the rest of the day, I avoided Mr. Kim and only had one other run in with Suho that surprisingly did not result in pain. A few threats sure but not the usual pain which was rare. By the time the last bell rang, I was happy to be able to get home and out of here.

I stopped at my locker to grab the books I would need. As I was closing the door. I heard my name called from behind. I turned to see Mr. Kim standing at his classroom door, motioning me to him. I groaned. Should I go? I could probably just ignore him and say that I didn’t see him.

I unwillingly decide that it would be bad to ignore a teacher and walked over to him without a word.

“Can we talk for a second?” he asked.

“ I need to go home,sir.” I looked down the hall to see only a few student still hanging around. “ Long walk and all that.”

“I will give you a ride home.” I scrunched up my eyebrows – he willing to let a gay boy ride in his car? Take ride with Mr. Kim or walk the three miles to my house? “ Fine.” I said, crossing my arms.

“Let me grab my stuff and then we can go. I will talk to you on the way.” He disappeared inside the room, emerging a minute later with an armful of papers and a black leather bag thrown over his shoulder. I followed him out of the building, trying not to stare at his cute .

“….…Suho..”

I snapped my head up at the mention of tormentor’s name, ”huh..?”

“I said I need to give Suho a ride home also.” I stopped completely shook my head. No way am I riding with the both of them.

Without uttering a word, I turned around and started walking the other way, toward my house. I rounded a corner of the school and glanced behind me once to see that Mr. Kim still had not notice that I wasn’t behind him any longer. Good. That means I don’t need to worry about him trying to convince me to come with him.

I have no doubt that he will be able to do it either. Just the sound of his deep voice make me want to do…mmmm…..’anything’……….yeah you know I mean.

I walked for twenty minutes and could already feel the sweat starting to bead up on the back of my neck from the glaring sun.

A small black sport car sped past me. The brake light came on as the car slowed, making a u turn in the middle of the road. When it slowed even more as it approached me, I glance nervously to the side, gripping my backpack tighter incase I needed to use it as a weapon. The darkened windshield rolled down and I sighed in relief when I saw it was only my former princess knight – Mr. Kim – sitting in the driver’s seat.

“ Get in…come on..” He demanded, looking irritated.

I ignored his words and looked in the passenger seat and back seats to be sure Suho weren’t hiding there.

“I already took him home.” He stated. “That’s why you ditched me, isn’t it?”

I again kept quiet and opened the passenger door, sliding in and buckling my seat belt. He sped off – the silence between the two of us was nearly driving me crazy until I finally broke it, “Why did you skip me?” I asked the one thing that had been on my mind since this morning.

“what are you talking about?” By the way he avoided looking at me -  I knew he just playing dumb. Probably trying to stall for enough time for him to come up with a good non homophobic excuse.

“This morning with the introduction, it was my turn and you just skipped me. Why?”

He sighed, slowing to a stop at the light. He glanced at me now. “I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to you to hear what all those little bastards in that class were going to say about you. I thought I would be helping you.” He looked uncertain.

Helping me? All of that was for me?

“Why?” I whispered

“Why what?”

“why would you care?” I bit my lip and force myself to look into his gorgeous face.

“Because I know how it feels.’ He mumbled as he started to drive when the light change to green.

I sat there, stunned. How would he know how it feels? He’s not…or ….Is he? “Are you….you..You’re gay?” I asked, needing to know.

“Yeah.” He glanced over and laughed at the look on my shocked face.” What did you think you were the only one?”

“Well, yeah” I yelled out, blushing. “At least in this town.”

“well you’re not.”

We pulled into my driveway a minute later and he turned the engine off. I didn’t get out, instead turning in my seat to get a better look at him. “You don’t look like a gay.”

He smiled, “So, I have heard. But don’t worry. I am a hundred percent into short, y and hot muscular guys.” He winked at me and I glance down looking at myself. Whoa… short, y and hot muscular….well short.

“Umm….” I blushed, my face as red as Tomato cherry. I looked out the window, trying to hide it.

“Did I embarrass you?” he chuckled.

“huh..mmm..no…”

“Uh huh ?” he gave me a knowing look that only made me blush harder.

“You’re a teacher…” I mumbled quietly. ”Why would you like me?” I thought for a second, how could he like me? We only just met. “You just met me, right!” I stated out loud.

“That’s true but I’ve known you for awhile now.” He gave me a half smile.

“Continue.” I demanded, now wanting to know how he knew me before he even met me. “But before you do, you should know that is starting to sound like a stalker.”

He groaned putting his head against the steering wheel, ”I know that’s how  it sound but I swear I’m not a stalker, Ok?” I nodded and he looked a bit more relived.

“You know Suho is  my brother, right? I remember last year I came home from college and I first over heard your name while he was bragging to a few of his friends about a prank that he had pulled on you. Something about playing another boy to pretend to like you…” he trailed off, giving me an apologetic look.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. Suho had paid a random guy fifty dollars to come over to me and ask me out on a date. He said that he had like me for awhile and for once I had agreed to go. We were to meet up at café place down the street that night. I remember showing up and waiting for him but he never came. After twenty minutes Suho and the other EXO’s member did, sitting at the table next to mine. I knew that I had been set up when they kept looking over and laughing.


Finish Guys....

Guys.....I'm sorry if the ending of the story is not same as you've expected,

At first i want to make this story the sad ones but..... T_T

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

Thanks a lot... ^_^