The Dork

Teacher [BAP and EXO Version]

               Jongup P.O.V

I heard a familiar laugh and before I could even turn around, I was being slammed into the row of lockers. A stabbing pain spread through my arm and I moaned from the feeling.

“Morning, Moontos. Miss me,huh ?” the boy holding me against the locker laughed loudly along with his group of friends – EXO – standing to the side.

I snorted in disgust, ”Believe me, I actually didn’t miss you Suho. Shocker isn’t it?

Suho tightened his hold on me and I held in a groan from the new wave of pain. “Watch it buddy. I can make this new school year a living hell for you. Remember that.” He whispered in my ear and shouted the last word in front of my face.

“Suho! Let him go.” A new one voice demanded.

I turned my head to see who would be playing my knight today and looked into a beautiful faces. His eyes held mine and I barely notice that Suho had listened and let me go.

“Now go to class….” My knight said, breaking off contact of our eyes. He gave Suho a look, motioning him to start moving with one hand.

After one more glance at me and a scowl to my knight, - knight? He more suitable called princess that knight, he had a gorgeous face – he picked up his bag and started to walk back the way that he had come, his friends following close behind. As much as it shocked me more that the guy that had been bullied me for the last three years had actually listened to this boy.

“Are you knew here?” I asked him, already knowing the answer.

“Yup. First day.” He smiled that I had to quickly look away from. That smile had the potential to make me want things that I knew I had never get.

“ohh…That explain it then..” I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“Explain what?” he got a cute look of confusion on his face as he waited for an answer.

“Why you’re even talking to me.” I shrugged my shoulders. It’s not like I’m not already used to it or anything. Another hour and I would be willing to bet that he turns into everybody else in the hell school and ignores me for the rest of the year or worse becomes another Suho.

“Am I not supposed to talk to you? Do you have some sort of desease that will infect me just being near you?” he chukled.

I stayed quiet and just stared at him. I realize that I liked this pretty boy. Knowing that scares me. I have gone so long training myself to turn off any of these emotions. I have never liked a guy before that has ever liked me back. I have had years to harden my heart against these feelings and now with just a few words from this guy that I have never met has me willing to risk it.

I finally gave him a small smile of disappointment and started walking towards my first hour class. Before I completely passed him, I paused, “Yeah, you better not stand too close to me. Just ask well, anyone and they will tell you about the disease that I have. The gay disease.” I finished sounding more and more depressed with word.

One last took into those pretty eyes, I blew out my breath and told myself to quit being stupid, thinking that this beautiful faces guy would be at all interested in me and then left him wathing me as I finished my walk to class.

I sighed to myself as I entered the class, ignoring all looks from my classmates and sat down in one of the seats in the back of the room. I watched as more students walked in, groaning to myself when I saw Suho walk through. Great, I get to start off every single morning with him. Perfect.

Behind him came two of his friends and then my princess knight walked in. I have got to quit calling him that, I probably should have asked him his name earlier.

“Who’s that?” I heard one of the girls close by ask.

“Mmmm…That is Mr.Kim…Kim Himchan.” The girl sitting next to her replied, sighing after saying his name.

My eyes widened at this information and I studied the new teacher. A teacher…I was talking to a teacher…God..no wonder he helped me. For the god of sake, he doesn’t look like a teacher..

I sighed to myself in disgust, figures the one person I would let myself like just has to be someone that I could never have.

               Kim…Kim…Mr. Kim… Wait...Kim. As In Kim Suho.

               For the second my eyes widened and I looked to the side to see Suho before looking back to the front. How did I not see that they look alike? Mean that the both of them have a very very gorgeous face.

               Before I could dwell too much on that knowledge, Mr. Kim cleared his throat loudly, looking around the room. He moved a piece of his dark black hair out of his eyes. “ Good morning every one. As most of you have probably already heard, I am Mr. Kim, the new rookie teacher.” He laughed.


TO THE NEXT CHAPTER --------->

Guys..I'm so SORRY... Today , I update the story just like this...

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

Thanks a lot... ^_^