Chapter 1

When Life is a Musical, You Gotta Sing Along

It passed by quickly.

     The time inbetween the bet and the auditions felt somewhat short. Or maybe extremely short. JongDae was certainly the persistent type and JongIn was definitely aware of this as everyday until the auditions, JongDae did what he does best. Be a . Whether it was when the the sun blared the eyes of Korea or when the moon created a beautiful picture in the sky, JongDae was always there.

     He would constantly say things such as

"Are you ready to audition?"

"Hey, JongIn, I think you'd look good in a costume made by autistic teenagers. At least that's what they look like."

"Ooo~Who are you gonna try out for? Maybe like a princess or a mistress or a...."

"JongIn! JongIn! Sing for me! Remember, you need praaactiiice~"

"Just wait till monday comes, then baby JongIn will be a man!"

 

And so on and so forth.

 

     If you were to stand 20 feet away from the scene, you would still be able to feel the anger radiating off of poor JongIn. Of course, Chen was always an expert at inducing tense atmosheres. 


     Today was the big day and JongIn assured to look like a wreck. His hair was apparently caught in a tornado, whereas for the remainder of his body had desperately been trapped in a hurricane. Once JongDae saw this, he dissaproved.

     "Jongiiiinnnn~ You can't do that! That's not fair!" JongDae screamed in a similar fashion to a child who didn't get their candy. Although his cousin was born 2 years before him, JongIn seemed to be a great deal older than him. Maturity is a virtue.

     "You said nothing against this." JongIn was narcissistic and narcissism had the ability of causing JongIn to commit to do anything to not star in the idiotic play. Luckily, JongDae had a witty plan.

 

"Well, lucky for you, the auditions aren't now, they're actually in an hou-"

 

" You!"

 

    JongDae giggled a menacing giggle before JongIn nearly slapped him across the face.

    "Yah! What's wrong with you? It was your choice to agree to the bet so you must suffer the consequences. Besides, since when do you dress like THAT? You're just trying to play me but I'm just playing you better." 


     Ultimately, JongDae forced JongIn into looking like a prince and they both rode the older's bicycle to the long awaited auditions.

 

     Time dragged on like a dead body in a potato sack before JongIn was called in to show off his so called 'talents'.

 

     "Wooo~! Go JongIn! You go girl!" His cousin screamed.

 

"JongDae, Shut up." JongIn whispered.

 

"Mr.Kim! Are you ready?"

 

"A-ah. Yes ma'am."

 

     JongIn stood on large stage placed high above the ground, earning a sight of umpteen amounts of chairs before him. Once his name and age was released into the air, he sang.

 

"좋은 사람 만나 웃으며 더 사랑받으며 살아 ~."

 

"Louder!"

 

"잘해주지 못한 내 못난 기억은 잊고 살아~.!"

 

"C'mon, you're not even trying!"

 

"힘들던 날의 기억들 행복했던 날의 추억 ~!"

 

     JongIn continued to belt out notes, annoyed by the constant screaming of the producer of the play. Eventually, JongIn accomplished the singing portion of the audition, now time to move on to the acting.

 

"Alright, so who are you auditioning for?"

 

"Uhh.... I dunno."

 

"Well, Just read HaeGuk's part."

 

"Y-yes, sir."

-

     After the deed was done, the three men and one woman studying his performance conversed with one another. One of the men stood up and walked towards the stage, pondering whether or not JongIn was in to play the game.

 

     "So. You want to be in a musical?"

 

     JongIn nodded even though his whole body told him run away faster than he's ever ran before. The brunette kept his hands linked behind his back as he strolled back and forth on the stage he's been performing on since the day he was born. He looked at JongIn and stared him down, as if challenging him.

 

     "Well, if you really want to..."

 

     JongIn winced.

 

 

"Welcome to the gang."

 

     The shorter of the two extended his arm in JongIn's direction and introduced himself.

 

"KyungSoo. Do KyungSoo"

JongIn shook the boy's hand.

"JongIn. Kim JongIn."

 

     The boy now labeled as 'KyungSoo' looked up in deep thought before replying.

 

 

"Hmmm. I think I'll call you Kai."

 


 

"Soooo~. How did it go?"

 

"JongDae-"

 

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!"

 

     JongIn presented his cousin with a tremendous stack of papers. A script.

 

 

 

 

That's when JongDae flipped his .

 


 

     Alright, so this but, hey, I finally updated!

 

sourcfed-cat-daddy-gif.gif

 

 

tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6.gif

 

     Unless you don't like this story, theeennn......

 

 

Oh Well!

 

 

     Anyways, Bye!

 

 

tumblr_mckligcQ0X1qloc6k.gif