Chapter 3

When Life is a Musical, You Gotta Sing Along
Okay, so this is just to give you a look on some of the characters I'm going to be adding in the stories, since they will take important parts as well
July 9, 2013. First day of rehersals.
 
     JongIn examined himself in the dusty mirror, his only thought being about how 'y' he was. There was no dressing like a hobo that had suddenly escaped a fire for this one. This was the real deal. No backing out anymore. JongIn has an unhealthy tendancy to do this.
 
     But, for some still unknown reason, he felt very anxious yet eager to do this today. Should he be? In the back of his shriveled up brain he knew it wasn't right to feel this excited. Just the other day, he was loathing this idea from the inside out, but maybe now that JongDae has gone back to GwangJu and isn't present to harass him any longer, it's different. Yes..... yes, it's very different.
     
     He began to chew on reasons of why he's so enthusiastic to practice this...this.. piece of crap as JongIn likes to call it. It wasn't poorly written just... JongIn couldn't bring himself to enjoy it even if he attempted to. Before he exited the house to his new, peronal hell, JongIn decided to call JongDae to inform him that today was the day.
 
     "Yoboseyo?"
 
     "JooonnngggDaaaaeee~! Wish me luck, please? Today is the first day of rehersals! I need some luck. Umma and appa still don't know so of course they won't say anything."
 
     "You know, JongIn, you should really move out of your parents house. I mean, your almost 2-"
 
     "I know, know! That isn't the point, though. Could you just-"
 
     "Alright. Good luck, good luuuucckkk~!"
 
     "Yah, I didn't call you to aggravate me. But, thank you. Bye."
 
     "Kk. Bye, sniper."
 
     JongIn stared at the bright screen of his phone for longer than what he considered usual before absolutely ending the phone call.

     The actual walk to the theater was a long distance away, because of this, JongIn took off far earlier than previously, when him and his cousin did. JongIn was focusing on certain subjects yet he wasn't able to ignore the same feeling he acquired the other day. The sense that someone had been watching him from afar.
 
     JongIn quickly twirled around and gasped at the sight.
 
     "Yah, you! I know you! You're the guy that runs the play!"
 
     The man JongIn directed his slurred yelling at glanced up from his phone and smirked.
 
     "Heeyy~ I know you. You're that one guy who dressed like you were blind, yeah?" He asked. At the snide comment, JongIn blushed but continued gazing at the shorter.
     "Alright, we're a bit early, but I applaud you for being so ready."
 
     "Thank you, ahh..."
 
     "KyungSoo."
 
     "Right."
 
     "Wahh~ Only a few days and my name has already slipped from your mind? Am I that unimportant?" KyungSoo snorted. JongIn simply rolled his eyes. Why would he wish to recall a name that has so much to do with something he unmistakibly dislikes?
     
     Eventually, the whole crew arrived, and JongIn just wasn't the type to make friends.
 
     "Alright! Circle, circle, everybody." KyungSoo ordered. Everybody followed his simple instructions and formed a sloppy round shape.
 
     "Okay! Today will be a rehersal, but I really want you to feel comfortable with one another since it seems as if a few certain are not able to do this" KyungSoo glared st JongIn. "So, we're going to go around the circle and you will introduce yourself. Kai! You may go first."
 
     Once nobody stood, KyungSoo stormed over to a spot behind JongIn and lightly smacked him on the back of his head.
     "I said go first, Kai."
 
     "Wha~-oh, oh, yeah, I forgot." JongIn settled both his arms behind himself and stood up
 
      "What do I say?"
 
     "Just say your name, your age, the character you're starring as, and something about yourself."
 
     JongIn sighed. "Well my name is Kim JongIn- not Kai- I'm 19, about to be 20 so don't treat me like a child, my character is HaeGuk, and I hate everything about this place."
 
     "Great, TaeYeon, you're next."
 
     "Okay, well, my name is Kim TaeYeon. Please-"
 
     "Like the football player?" Someone asked.
 
     "Well, yes. Um, please treat me well. I'm 19 as well. I play Soo Hara and I can play... the... harmonica." She added the final part quite softly as if she were embarrassed by her ability to play an instrument. Next was a young lad, he seemed as if he were only just in his late teens.
 
     "Uhhh. My name is Jo YoungMin. P-please treat me well. I'm seventeen now. I'll be turning 18 in a few months and... I play JaeSeop. I have a twin brother. T-thank you." He quickly sat back down and everyone in the circle received their turn, JongIn to the final boy named BaekHo.
 
 
"Okay, now that we're done with the introductions, it's time to get started!"