Chapter 2

When Life is a Musical, You Gotta Sing Along
     JongIn could feel his blood boil from all the pestering of JongDae. All he heard on the way home was continuous laughter from the older. As if it wasn't soon enough, he snapped and with hatred firmly in his eyes, he set his foot on the road in such a way that the bike immediately stopped moving. The giggling halted and JongDae glanced behind himself to his cousin, who was angrily stepping down from the bicycle.
     "Hey, JongIn. What's wro-?"
 
     "You are! I don't know why this is such a hoot for you, JongDae! I guess I'll walk home by myself!" JongIn threw the script down in a small protest and proceeded to walk away from the scene. JongDae's mouth was agape.
 
     "W-w-wait, wait, wait! Hold on, JongIn. I didn't mean to offend you, if that's what I did. I just happen to think that it's odd how you're in a play."
 
     "But, JongDae. That doesn't give you the right to-"
 
     "I know, I know. I'm sorry if I ruined your day. You can bail out if you want to."
 
     "No, I can't, Jong. I already told the dude that I was gonna do it. I don't think he'd be too happy to hear that I gave up before I even started." They both remained silent and the only thing racing through JongIn's mind was that small man with a large attitude. JongIn wasn't sure, but he thinks he already hates him and vice versa. Even though JongIn passed the audition alreadt, it hasn't even hit him yet that he was in a musical. It hasn't even hit him yet that his first practice tomorrow. Nothing has really hit him yet except knowing he's auditioned already.
     On the other side of the fence, JongDae couldn't help but be anxious about tomorrow. If something goes wrong, will JongIn hate him forever? He absolutely loves his younger cousin and it would scar him if JongIn were to disfavor him. He may not demonstrate it well, but he is one of JongIn's largest supporters, cheering him on in whatever he does.
 
 
     Instead of hopping on the bike and riding to JongIn's parent's house, they chose walking as their pefered method of transportation. JongDae kept the bicycle at his left side, creating a barrier inbetween the two, yet JongIn kept his right hand placed on top of the other's left. They spoke of other things, one of them being school.
 
     "JongDae. Do you remember being in school?" It was obvious JongIn was excited to hear his answer, him being younger and curious and all.
     The older took a second before answering, having to remember the whole experience. "Well, sniper. Exactly which part of school? Primary? Middle school? High school? College?"
 
     "Oh! You went to college?" Suprise was evident in the brunette's voice, as it would be in anyone's if they had heard that sentence from JongDae. JongIn was on a whole new level of excitment now. Sadly, JongDae was capable of lowering the bar and he dropped this one on him.
     "It was only for a year or so. I gave up-which is something I never want you to do, JongIn! Either way, nothing was ever noteable, really. You may think that I was the life of whatever screwed up party, but I was just the nerd with the glasses and the half- grades."
 
     "I thought nerds were supposed to make good grades, though."
 
     "Yeah, well, turns out that that rule doesn't apply to everyone, exactly." JongDae smiled. His cousin returned the expression and they remained walking on the sidewalk towards their destination, only halfway there. The only thing to do was talk, which was something the two haven't genuinely done in such a long period of time.
 
     Soon, JongDae asked JongIn about his personal life, and the other answered shyly, as the questions became a bit too weird at one point. JongDae acted as if the questions were no big deal, though. As if they were something you'd here in everyday life. Whether the question stood on religion or science, JongIn assured to answer truthfully, not wanting to lie to someone he trusts so much.
     JongDae never got cynical, in fact, he only seemed intrigued by all of JongIn's replies, especially when he questioned JongIn's uality.
 
 
     "Hey, sniper. If you don't mind me asking, what's your uality?"
 
 
     "What?"
 
 
     "Do you like boys or girls?"
 
 
     "Excuse me?"
 
 
     "Do you want the or the vajayjay?"
 
 
     JongIn skeptically looked at JongDae, who  looked back at him with a blank face.
 
 
............................................................
 
 
Soon, they both began laughing.
 
     "Oh my gosh, JongDae! You're so weird!" JongIn giggled with his cousin, enjoying the light atmoshere, though he felt as if someone were looking at him, like...
 
 
Watching him from a distance.

 

Heeeyyyyy!

tumblr_m5ste6NcHk1rox8s2o1_500.gif

 

 

I'm finally back with a new y chapter.

 

I was typing most all of this in the dark, so everytime I heard noises, I looked around like

tumblr_mjhujfui7o1rehhbto1_500.gif

Dafuq?

 

 

Nothing important to tell you, I guess. So... Bye.

tumblr_m689weCxyg1rq82fy.gif