Prologue

When Life is a Musical, You Gotta Sing Along
 "Okay, so if you end up breaking the glass, you lose."
 
"And if you break the glass?"
 
"Did I really make it that inconspicuous?"
 
"Yeah. Whatever the hell that means."
 
"You're being very facetious."
 
"Fa-what-us?"
 
"Fa-ce-tious."
 
"Fetus?"
 
"No, JongIn!"
 
      Kim JongDae and his cousin, Kim JongIn, were conjuring up a bet/dare over who can throw the most rocks at Mr.Lee's window without demolishing it. They had decided that whoever broke the window first deserved the punishment of auditioning for their town's play. 
 
     "Okay, So I'll go first." 
 
     "W-w-w-wait! Why do you get to go first?"
 
     "No Reason."
 
     "JongDae! Why do you get the first throw?"
 
     "Fine, crybaby. You can go first." JongDae shoved the medium sized stone in his cousin's abdomen with a large force.
     JongIn angrily snatched the rock away and positioned himself in a way that the limestone would forcibly hit the thin window, but not break it. They both continued this process until JongIn seemed to put in a bit too much intensity forth.
     The sound shattering glass reached the ears of the young duo, which caused the two to sprint to the nearest bush and hide behind it. Mr Lee soon bursted out of the small front door to his home with a brutally pissed off face. He quickly stormed over to the now ruptured window and yelled out.
 
     "Yah! Who did this?"
 
     JongIn smirked until he felt JongDae's arms push him out from the bush and out into the open. He scurried over to the bush again but JongDae continued to shove him to the ground outside the perimeter of the shrub.
 
     "Mr.Lee!" Mr.Lee glanced over at JongIn and the brunette gave his cousin a ' you' look before awkwardly bowing to Mr.Lee.

     It took JongIn's parents, JongDae's parents, Mr.Lee's wife, and two police officers to decipher the whole situation. Eventually, they agreed that JongIn would have to pay for damages and clean whatever he screwed up.

     On the ride home, JongIn received disapproving glances from both his parents and a large smirk from JongDae. Once neither of their parents seemed to be paying attention, JongDae leaned over and whispered in JongIn's ear,

 

 

"I can't wait to see baby JongIn on the big stage."