I wont leave you

NOO

Yesung's POV

As i stood up from his bed.. something caught my eye at the instance, he was tearing. I guessed he doesnt want to speak to me about it, cause if he does, he will open his eyes and talked to me. I knew him too well. With a heavy heart, I walked out of the room and into Sungmin's room. Leeteuk Hyung had separated the both of us, so we can recover faster, and because he doesnt want the room to be cramped up when the others were there, since I shared the same room with Ryeowook. I opened the door towards my "ward", Siwon and Kibum, my "personal caretakers" went not there. As I settled myself on my bed, I took out my diary and read it through, trying to make myself happy with the past memories of me and Ryeowook. No.. We didnt break up or argued. I just felt that he was avoiding me, any possible way he could. He was avoiding me. And the kiss i gave him just now.... It felt as though it was a one-sided love... No.. I must not doubt him. Considered the fact that it was my mistake in the very beginning. Hyejin... a name i couldn't forget..neither could he.. I sweared i didnt know wookie felt the same as i did in the past, we liked each other, everyone knew, except us. Well, the members said, it was obvious that we had feelings for one another, it was just oblivious to us..both of us. Then HyeJin came into the picture. Sure, she was a beauty, but I do not have the feeling towards her. To her, i am just someone she loves deeply, just like how i felt about Ryeowook. He.. is just different from the other members. He is sweet, cute, playful and hyper active. I loved the way he played around, he... well, i couldn't resist to not having him, labelled as MINE. I did it eventually, we loved each other so much. I was protective over him and all such of excuses so I could look at him every second, I dont wanna regret later. I know relationships dont last long, but somehow I believed that Ryeowook and me, will be the only relationship i had in my whole entire life. I knew he was the one in my life. I love him.. I really do..

"BOMBOMDANG."

My thoughts were interupted by the thunderstorm outside, the clouds had rolled it and occupied the entire sky, droplets of ater fell down and hit the floor hard. "BOM." The thuder went of again. I shut my diary and stood up. Ryeowook.. he was afraid of the thunder. I couldn't just leave him there. Alone... Donghae and Sungmin were not back yet for the other dorm, it seemed like the others were having a talk in the other dorm. I quickly rushed to our room. But i stopped for awhile, what if he wanted me to stay away? What if he didnt want me to go in at all? I shook off the thoughts on my head and just ran into the room and on the lights.

Ryeowook's POV

He pecked me on my forehead, and left the room quietly. I heard Donghae and Sungmin mumbled something and Donghae came over and pulled down my blanket, wiped my tears away before patting me to sleep, Sungmin was sitting at the other side of my bed, my hair. I felt loved and the two of them, really took great care of me. Somehow I wished that was Yesung hyung. As I slowly drifted off to sleep, Donghae and Sungmin left the room and I was alone. I had alot of thoughts in my mind. Did Yesung hyung noticed that I cried? I didnt want him to know. I was tired, but I forced myself to stay awake everytime I drifted into sleep. I didnt want any dreams to occur when I am sleeping again. I was afraid of what I might she in my dreams and it might or would become reality. The past few events would seen and they did occurred in reality, but in my dreams everything was blurred and i have to figure it out by myself. They were nice experiences at all. Members will get hurt and all. I was so afraid that I couldn't breathe properly. I cried again. This time, even harder, my heart felt as though it was beaten hardly by someone else. My chest was so tight. At that moment of time,  I really wanted someone to be with me.

"BOMBOMBANG."

I jumped and pulled the blanket closer, i sat myself up in my bed and hugged my knees. Of all the time, a thunderstorm had to come. I was scared of the thunder.. "BOM." I went off again, I wanted to scream, but i held it in. I heard someone rushing outside my room. Please... let it be Yesung hyung, i needed his company now, I was afraid very... very afraid... Someone opened the door and the lights were switched on, I didnt dare to look up, My head was still buried in between my knees. My chest was still tight. And I felt someone wrapped his arms around me tightly and my hair. I knew who was it. His scent, his cuddle, his love.. it was none other than Yesung....

3rd person's POV

Yesung shook off his thoughts and opened the door to find Ryeowook sitting up in his bed with his knees to his chest and was crying in between. He ran towards him and pulled his into his chest, humming a soft song to calm the boy down. He moved off side to side and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his strong hands around Ryeowook's small waist and hugged him tight, when the boy did the same and called him due to fright. "Yesung hyung...Thankyou.. thankyou.." Was all he said. Yesung tucked Ryeowook carefully into his arms and kissed his forehead. He rubbed his back as the thunderstorm continued to roll through the night. He pushed Ryeowook away from his body and their eyes met, he wiped the tears away with his thumb as he gently his cheeks in process. He dived for his lips and kissed him deeply, the boy didnt reject. He needed it, he needed that love and he returned the favour. He was still crying softly during the kiss. Yesung broke the kiss and looked at him. The smaller male couldn't hold it anymore and cried out loud, while looking away.

"Wookie darling.. What's wrong?"

He didnt answer and bit his hand, before it was pulled away by Yesung. Yesung held both of his hands and knelt down in front of him.

"Tell me, what's wrong." and he wiped the tears which are flowing once again. Ryeowook paused and then told Yesung about everything in his dreams and it will lead to happen in reality.

Yesung sighed and hugged him tightly again. He scooped him up and carried him to the balcony. It had stopped raining halfway when Ryeowook was relating what happen. He didnt want to say it at first, but Yesung insisted on him telling him. On the balcony. Yesung put Ryeowook down and hugged him from the back, making him look outside.

"Baby, see the night view os Seoul, isn't it nicer than it is during the day? I just want to tell you that everything has two sides and can be viewed from many ways, so.. dont only view it with one way alrights? Look at me." he turned him around and Ryeowook looked into his eyes, and he continued. "Dreams are just dreams, they can never be real unless you follow the details exactly, wookie darling, I sweared that I wouldn't leave you, not even a single thought about it, dont need to be afraid alright? If i ever leave you, i will be knocked down by..." Before Yesung could finish, Ryeowook cupped his mouth and kissed him. He pulled apart and said, "Dont you dare say that..ever again.." Yesung smiled and continued the kiss deeply. Ryeowook felt much more lighter and happier now. He smiled and continue to admire the night view while he lean on Yesung's chest and rested his arms on Yesung's as he hugged his small waist.

"You two, better get inside now! Why are you standing there, who gave you the permission uh? Aint you suppose to be on medication? and why aint you asleep? "

They two of them looked at each other before turning back to see Leeteuk standing behind them with arms on his hips, frowning before smiling lightly.

"Hyung!" Ryeowook broke free from Yesung and ran to Leeteuk before hugging him and said, "Thankyou." Yesung gave him a weird and confused look before laughing.

"Well, it seemed that both of you are better now. So why dont we go to the theme park tomorrow?" Leeteuk suggested. Immediately, Donghae and Sungmin who entered the dorm at the moment screamed with excitment. "THEMEPARK!!!"

"You guys... behaving like small kids!!" Heechul sighed as he walked into the dorm behind them. He was smiling as he was happy to see his dongsaengs happy too.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Sungmin yelled as he pulled Kyuhyun near him, jumping up and down. Kyuhyun just simply nodded. Sungmin pouted at his reaction.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Donghae copied and he pulled Eunhyuk near him too, following Sungmin jumping up and down. Eunhyuk laughed and pinched his cheeks. Donghae smiled and proudly looked at Sungmin who gave him an annoyed looked.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Heechul followed and Hangeng yawned, the members broke into laughter before Hangeg yelped in pain as Heechul hit him on his arm.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Leeteuk copied and KangIn just laughed, not doing anything. "Kibum try it." Leeteuk directed the attention to Kibum.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Kibum repeated and the members widen their eyes as they thought Kibum was just gonna ignored it. But he was happy that the members were joking around and joined in the tease. Siwon laughed and hugged his Kibum when he turned red at the laughter. "your turn" kibum said as he poked Ryeowook.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Henry snatched his turn and jumped around Zhou Mi who can't stop laughing at the members. Zhou Mi ignored Herny and asked Ryeowook to continue.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE THEMEPARK!" Ryeowook sang and looked at Yesung. Yesung laughed and kissed his cheeks. "Okay, I get it. we are going." Before messng his hair.

The dorm was then filled with "wow" and "oh" and afterwards, Leeteuk rushed them to sleep. Yesung led Ryeowook into their own bedroom and pulled him to his side. "Sleep here, tonight. With me. " Ryeowook nodded and cuddled into his arms.