Didn't know.. doubts.. hidden meanings.

NOO

"Hyung... I am tired of everything... really.. i dont want yesung hyung to worry but i..i..i.. " he broke down into tears.
 

"Wookie, come here~" And Leeteuk gave him a big tight hug before calming him down by patting him, letting him cry all out. He knew Wookie had been keeping in and being strong in front of Yesung. So he wanted Ryeowook to release everything, before his emotional got worst, as the doctors stated he was already on the boarderline of depression when he did a check up a few days back. And Leeteuk knew about it. He didnt let anyone know. He had to help Ryeowook too.


"You can count on hyung, Wookie.. okay? " Ryeowook nodded.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It has been three days since Yesung was discharged from the hospital, and both of them were showing signs of recovery. Leeteuk had instructed the other members to take extra care of them at the dorm. They needed extra rest as their 2 months break was coming to an end in a week's time and a few days. They will soon have hectic schedules and Leeteuk was worried about Ryeowook, the most, what if HyeJin decided to attack when he is preparing for the new album and he didnt want anything to happen to him or any of the members for the new album. But it the midst of preparation, they will only comeback next year, but that doesnt mean he could let anything happen. They had just finished their "Sorry Sorry" promotions before all these happen. No way, Leeteuk was gonna let anything affect them. But could he stop it? He couldn't. He had to somehow find the mastermind ----- Woohyun.

It seemed to him that all the members were in the same thought as him. But they only have got exactly 9 days before they offically start practising for the name album. The members came up with a plan to do whatever they could to find Woohyun within this week and probably solve everything. They didnt want Ryeowook or Yesung or anyone to get hurt again. They have to work together. Zhoumi and Herny also stepped in and helped them. However, there is also something that is troubling Leeteuk.. Ryeowook's emotionals. Frankly speaking, although he knew that Yesung took great care of Wookie, Wookie doesnt show what he really feels in front of Yesung's sometimes, which is fear. He didnt want Yesung to be worried about it, but it just seemed that he kept it in and slowly showing signs of depression. He was having thoughts of death and leeteuk realised and learnt that it wasn't his first time, seeking for death. On the emotional therapy that they had made him go last month so he could divert his attention someway, the therapist had commented that Ryeowook had said he wanted to give up on living but what was holding him back was his family and the members, and is wasnt only once. It seemed like Ryeowook was really depressed about the current situation especially that everything just come without warning and one after another, no rest at all. It almost seemed like a horror movie and he knew that Woohyun was really driving him to his limits so he will break down and it will a easy target. Ryeowook almost broke down, but the bond between him and s, brought him back and continue to fight this mental and physical battle together. But he knew, it wasn't long before Woohyun launched another attack and he had to protect Ryeowook no matter what happen. Ryeowook's mental will is getting weaker and weaker at every attack Woohyun had done. It was driving him insane, which also means that he was winning. No... Woohyun will never win. Not even a single chance.

Leeteuk sighed and rubbed his tempers as he sat at the dining table thinking about the problems. He didnt even noticed that KangIn had walked into the kitchen.

"Hyung, are you okay? You looked so stressed up, wanna talk about it?" KangIn asked as he witnessed Leeteuk sighing.

"Nah, just tired. " Leeteuk lied and faked a yawn.

KangIn nodded and said, "Hyung, go get some rest. You really need some, you barely sleep these few days because you kept on checking on the two of them."

"Speaking about them, how are them?"

"Well, Yesung hyung's conditions are definately better then before, the drug is slowly disappearing and the medication is really helping."

"That's really good to hear that. Wookie?"

"About Wookie.. hyung.. i think he is still deeply affected by HyeJin.. he wasn't really in the mood, when Donghae and Sungmin asked him if he wanted to visit Yesung hyung in the other room, since you insisted on them, being separated so it would be so cramped up when the others are taking care of them, since they are sleeping together. But it just seemed that Wookie is trying all sorts of excuse to avoid Yesung hyung and it's always Yesung hyung visiting, but everytime after while, he will say he is tired and wanted to sleep... I dont know hyung, that is what the others thought so too." KangIn sighed.

"That HyeJin is another matter, i will talk to him later on. Don't worry too much."

"Hyung, get some sleep!!!"

"Alrights alrights. I will ask Eunhyuk, Hangeng and Heechul to make dinner tonight.. how about that?"

"Sounds nice to me."

"EUNHYUKIE! HANGENG AND CHULLIE!! MAKE DINNER!! THANKYOU! " Leeteuk yelled and followed KangIn into the room before hearing the three of them whinned.

Upon touching the bed, Leeteuk went straight to sleep. He was really tired as he had been waking up in the night randomly to check on the 2 of them, making sure that they were okay. Wookie worried him though, as his fever was on and off. At times when his fever was back, it was really terrible, as it will be very painful for Wookie and he would cry in his sleep. Leeteuk took care of him until his temperature went down to an acceptable range before returning to sleep but it was not long before he had to wake up to make breakfast and also prepared breakfast for Ryeowook and Yesung. There were things they wont allowed to eat before of the drug that was injected into them by HyeJin.

When Leeteuk woke up about three hours later, Eunhyuk, Hangeng and Heechul were already done with their dinner preparartion and dinner were ready to be served. The other members slowly gathered around the table and couldn't wait to start eating. They were all hungry. Siwon had brought Yesung out of his room and sat him down by the table, he was still weak because of the drug. But Wookie didnt show up, when leeteuk questioned, Donghae said that Ryeowook claimed that he wasnt feeling very good so he and sungmin didnt wanted to force him. Leeteuk just nodded and continued with dinner. After eating, he asked the others to stay in the living room as he make an excused to check on Ryeowook. He needed to talk to him. As he approached the door, he noticed the boy sitting by the bed and looking through a photobook with tears streaming down his eyes. He knocked on the door before seeing the boy jumped and hid the photobook away and walked towards him wiping away his tears. Leeteuk walked in and closed the door behind him, ending it with a lock. No one could get in now.

"Wookie. what happen?"

"Nothing Teukie hyung, dont worry."

"Ryeowook, you remembered what I've told you in the hospital, that you could rely on me?"

"yes.."

"and?"

"Hyung, please dont tell anyone.."

"I wont, it will betraying you if i do so right? " Leeteuk said as he placed his arms on the boy and led him back to the bed. "So, what happen?" He continued.

"Hyung.. I got a strong feeling that Yesung hyung.. will leave me.."

"Is that why you chose to avvoid him these few days?"

"You ... knew? Does Yesung hyung know?"

"The other members noticed it and told me about this, and No, he doesnt.. but what if he does?"

"I..."

"Wookie, he truly loves you. He really do.. so there isn't a space to doubt it, we can all see, how much love there are in between the two of you. Is there a reason why you think he might leave you? HyeJin?"

"Hyung.. whatever that is showned in my dream... is true and every part of it is true. It follows exactly... it's so scary.."

"dream? everything?"

"Hyung, whatever that is happening now, has appeared in my dreams a few weeks ago and everything is the same.. he.. will leave me because of Hyejin noona.. I dont know why.. but he will.. i dont know the link in between, my dreams doesnt reflect it, but ... "

" You mean, Yesung will leave you for HyeJin in your dreams?"

" Yes... hyung... he will leave.. and without him.. i can't... "

" I know.. i know.. Wookie, there will be ways to stop this alrights? but right now, you shouldn't have avoided him at all, are you mad at him or anything?"

" No.. just disappointed at that time when he ran away leaving me and ran after HyeJin noona..."

" Wookie.. "

"Hyung.. I am tired.. Really.."

"hmm. alrights, have some sleep alrights. "

Leeteuk knew Ryeowook didnt want to talk about it anymore. He let Ryeowook laid down comfortably on the bed before leaving the room, this time with the door open. It wasnt long before Donghae, Sungmin ( who were supposed to be Ryeowook's personal care takers, assigned by Leeteuk ) and Yesung to fill up the room. Yesung sat down lightly on the bed and Wookie's hair off his face, before placing a kiss on his forehead and his cheeks. Yesung smiled and stood up whispering "I love you" before he returned to his "ward" assigned by Leeteuk. He stood back and leave but he didnt cry. he didnt see that the small lover he kissed, was crying after he walked his way out. He was tearing and as Yesung leaved the room. Ryeowook hid himself under the blankets and cried.

Yesung didnt know. 

He thought he didnt know. However, as Yesung took his leave, at the corner of eyes, he noticed a glimmer of tears escaping from his lover's eyes. He didnt know why, but was sure, it's about him. He needed to sort it out by himself. He needed time to know why Ryeowook was avoiding him. No one told him, but he had sensed it after everytime he visited him in his "ward". He knew Ryeowook was purposely avoiding, but he didnt give up. He loved him deeply, but he was sure that Ryeowook had doubts, because in the past Yesung almost went with HyeJin and Yesung knew Ryeowook was still unable to accept the fact that HyeJin was back. They both needed time to time about what to do next... their minds... all mixed up.

 

###############################################################################################

 

done with this chapter. :D so... comments? heheh.