The Gift Box and The Letter.

NOO

Everything was fine just as fine as Yesung planned, they spent 3 days and 2 nights lovingly and peacefully on the cruise. They even took pictures as memories that they had went on a cruise (I WILL LIKE OMG! IF SUCH PICTURE ACTUALLY EXISTED! HAHA! Okay back to story... >< ). After they got back to their respective dorms, they either went to replenish their lack of sleep or to bathe. Yesung had just finished his shower when he found himself in a living room full of noise. 

"YAH, KYUHYUN!!" Sungmin shouted. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, MINNIE! I HAVN TOUCH MY STARCRAFT FOR 3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS BECAUSE OF THE CRUISE, SO PLEASE LET ME..." "NO! KYU, YOU HAVE TO BATHE AND PACK YOUR THINGS FIRST!" "I WILL DO IT LATER!" "BUT KYUHYUN..." Before Sungmin could even protest, Eunhyuk butted in. "AH SUNGMIN HYUNG!! JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! I WILL DO HIS CLEANINGS, AND YOU, PLAY YOUR STARCRAFT! STOP SHOUTING, MY EARS ARE IN PAIN!" "FINE!" Sungmin pouted and threw himself beside Ryeowook, who was chatting with Donghae and Eunhyuk, before Eunhyuk shouted. "Hyung uh, take it easy, you know how Kyu is like, when he is playing starcraft..." Ryeowook placed and arm over him and smiled. "Haix. I just want him to have some attention on me, like on the cruise, once, he got home, his eyes are always on Starcraft!" "Hyung, he can never beat Yesung hyung, he spend his time more on those boring turtles than on Wookie." Donghae added. "I heard that!" Yesung hissed as he wiped off the water dripping down from his hair. "WOW, HELLO HYUNG! When did you finish bathing?" Donghae quickly said. "Well, fast enough, to catch a drama in the living room." Yesung smiled as he held his hand out for Ryeowook. "Your turn to bathe, you smelly pig." "Why am I a pig now? You just called him a bear just now. SO now pig, then what about later? Lion?" Ryeowook frowned as he held Yesung's hand and stood up. "No, you are like a pig now, after that.... then i will think of a new one." Yesung smiled and held his shoulders and pushed him to the bathroom. "Sighs, those two." Sungmin sighed as he watched the couple disppeared off into the bathroom. "Hyung, speak for yourself." Eunhyuk said, earning a death glare from him afterwards.

"Hyung! I will go up first okay? Heechul hyung is yelling for me!" Ryeowook called out from the living room. "Alrights." Yesung answered from the room. "Why does Heechul hyung always play with you?" Sungmin asked. "All the hyungs love me too much, ok, i have to go now. If not I will be killed. " Ryeowook smiled as he ran out of the door. "YAH, WOOKIE UH! YOUR PHONE!" Sungmin called out. "Nah, it's okay, we will all be going up in a while, so just hold on to it first." Donghae yawned. "You two, never got tired of holding to each other from the time, you two bathed until now?" Sungmin snorted. "Nope, we are clever, we bathed first at different dorms. So we can be like this, while waiting, seemed like Kyu still have 34 mins to go, before he is willingly to keep the laptop aside, and another 10 mins for him to prepare his items for bathing. so yah." Eunhyuk explained. Sungmin just laughed and turned away, folding his arms. "Hyukkie ah.. dont say anymore..  Our minnie is just you know? have green eyes." Donghae said. "Green eyes? he doesnt have contact lenses." Donghae's eyes widen as he heard what Eunhyuk had said. Green eyes? he doesnt have contact lenses......., and he burst out into laughter. "Jealous i mean. Hyukkie, you are stupid." Donghae commented."Well, get off me now then." Eunhyuk sighed. "Okay sorry. just  kidding." Donghae pouted. "Same here hae~" Eunhyuk smiled, unable to resist Donghae's cute pouting face.

After they all got ready, they went up to the 12th floor dorm. "We are here! Wookie uh, your phone!" Sungmin called out, while pushing Eunhyuk and Donghae aside. "Wookie? I thought he was with you guys?" Leeteuk looked up from the television. "No? He said he will be coming up first to find Heechul hyung." Donghae replied, abit of a shock. "Weird, I havn't seen him, must be because I am bathing? HEECHUL, IS WOOKIE THERE?" Leeteuk yelled. "WHAT? HE CAME UP?" Heechul yelled back and walked out for his room. "No, he is not in my room, he hasn't come out yet.." Silence fell through the entire dorm as they looked at each other in confusion. "Then.... where IS he?" Yesung asked. "When was the last time, you saw him?" Leeteuk said. "About one hour ago.." Eunhyuk replied. "Guys? Why are you guys standing over here? Move in..and what's with the grumpy faces?" KangIn asked from the back. "Ryeowook... we dont know where he is.." Leeteuk said. KangIn looked at him, immediately with shock. Hangeng and Siwon looked at each other. "Hey, i found this outside! What's this, a fan's gift?" Shindong cheered as he entered the dorm. He was holding a small box, and there was a letter attached to it. "Shindong, we have got no mood to open now.. Ryeowook disappeared, without his phone..." Leeteuk tried to explain. But before he had finished the sentence, Kibum grabbed the gift and open it up.

"No... this can't be true..." Kibum cried when he tried to open the gift box hurriedly. "What's wrong?" Siwon asked as he placed his hands onto Kibum's. "This... is like my dream.... hyung... it can't be...." Kibum looked at Siwon worriedly. Siwon seemed to understand what he meant and grabbed the gift box and riped it open. A photo fell out of the box. Shindong picked it up and screamed in shock. It was a picture of Ryeowook with bloody red words on it. "You shall die" across the picture. Yesung quickly opened up the letter.

"Dear Super Junior members,

do you really think that this is not over? I will give you exactly 48 hours, in short 2 days, to locate him, anytime later then that, you will find a dead corspe.

Yours Sincerely, Woohyun.

Ps: The time starts now. tick tock tick tock. "

 

"No way..... Ryeowook.. is with Woohyun..." Yesung gasped, causing the other members to sigh or cry in despair.  "It's like my dream hyung..." Kibum began to tremble in fear. "What dream?" Donghae asked softly. "The dream i had 2 days ago.. Whatever is happening now, is exactly the same in my dream....and and..." "And what? will we be able to find wookie?" Yesung cut in. "No... we lost the game... " Kibum looked down with tears rolling down.. "we lost the game..." Kibum repeated. Donghae started to cry and Eunhyuk just stoned there. The older members were all silent, looking at Yesung. Yesung just stared into space and tears were flowing down. "Come on guys, instead of crying our lungs out, we have better start figuring out the possible places. Time does not wait." Kyuhyun spoke up. "I agree." Siwon nodded his head and walked towards his room, returning with his diary and a new notebook. "alrights, let's see. we all know that..." Siwon just started and was immediately cut of by Yesung. "He said it.. the dream was real.... he told him before that all his dreams came true.. and kibum's one.. is no expection.... we ... we... lost the game.. what's the use of ... we lost..." Yesung was trembling and Sungmin immediately went forward and hugged him tightly. 'it's just a dream, hyung..." SUngmin tried to cool him down. "No.. wookie said that dreams are signs, they will happen.. they they... no... wookie.. we lost him.. i should have come up with him.. i .. i ..."

"YESUNG HYUNG!" Kyuhyun snapped. He walked up to him and held him by the shoulders. "I DONT CARE IF I SOUNDED LIKE A BASTARD, RIGHT NOW, BEING DISREPECTFUL TO YOU OR WHATEVER, THAT IS JUST A ING DREAM, DO WE HAVE TO FOLLOW IT EXACTLY? HUH? WE CAN CHANGE IT AS LONG AS WE WORKED TOGETHER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SIT DOWN HERE, AND CRY ALL DAY, WHILE WOOKIE IS OUT HERE, STRUGGLING AND FIGHTING HARD, UP TO YOU!" Kyuhun shouted. "WE CAN'T CHANGE IT!" Yesung retorted. "IT'S BECAUSE YOU ING BELIEVE THAT WE CAN'T CHANGE IT, FOR SOME REASON, I THINK I CAN SENSE RYEOWOOK." Kibum screamed. Everyone turned to look at him. "Sorry... I .... my temper just blowed..." Kibum looked down again. "What do you mean by you can sense Ryeowook?" Siwon asked. "My mind, I can see him. Right now, what is happening to him.. i can see it clearly... " Kibum said. "Is because you are connected to his past." A female voice appeared. "Shinjung ssi.." Kibum remembered the voice. "Listen.. your dream might come true. but your dream, didnt tell you that you can sense him, because woohyun doesn't know that you can sense him. the dreams that he gave up, were actually his plans,, but he didnt know about this. I was shocked when i heard you saying that you can sense him." "Shinjung, do you know where Ryeowook is?" Heechul asked.  " I don't know, the vortex Woohyun created is too strong for him to know where is he located, but i can try to find." "Thankyou.. but why Kibum is able to connect to Ryeowook?" Eunhyuk asked."He is connected to his past.. Like Ryeowook, kibum-ssi you have also met jason before, and woohyun... so you are connected.. and involved.. and most importantly, he relied on you in the past, creating a strong bond and trust." Shinjung explained. "But, Yeusng hyung is his lover.. i meant, they are not connected?" Donghae asked. "He is refusing the connection himself, by believing the dream, and not willing to trace it, even though, he loved him many lots, but the connection will never reach him, unless he himself get out of the shadows, he had, himself. " Shinjung explained. "What do you mean by shadows?" "Learn to trust others, Yesung-ssi. That's what you need, you are over-protective over Ryeowook and you may not see that there are others who are there too, to help him. " "Shinjung is right.." Yesung said. " I always thought that it's me, it's mine, and I to protect him but somehow forgotten that I have a few brothers to help too... I am sorry." The other members smiled at him, before Kibum yelled in pain.