A hyper day at the theme park with all 15 members.

NOO

The next morning, everyone woke up super early just because of the leader's one simple comment "We are going to the theme park.". As expected, Donghae and Sungmin were the ones to wake up first in the morning. They made sure they well properly dressed and cleaned before they go around the dorms and wake the other members up.

"WAKE UP!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE THEME PARKKK! WAKE UP!" Donghae screamed and shouted while he jumped on Yesung's bed, causing the older one to instantly shot up making Donghae laughed in return. "WTF DONGHAE, IT'S ONLY 6AM IN THE MORNING!! LET ME SLEEP!"  "ANIYO! WE ARE GOING TO THE THEME PARK!" "SHUT UP!" "WAKE UP! WOOKIE WAKE UP! " Donghae changed target as he jumped to another bed, just beside the older one. "HEY, LET HIM SLEEP!" Yesung hissed. "NOOO! WAKE UP WOOKIE!" Ryeowook stirred in his sleep, and woke up lazily to be pulled up by Donghae in a flash. "GO WASH YOURSELF UP, YOU AND YOUR TURTLE!" Donghae commented as he smiled to Ryeowook, messing up his hair. "Urgh hyung! It's so early.. the theme park doesnt open so early.. " Ryeowook complained as he tried to go back to sleep. "NO, by the time all the members got their off the bed, it's already time for it to open! SO HURRY UP! you wouldn't want to miss the exciting ride, just because you are lazily sleeping here. You wouldn't want to waste the time! We still have to wait for the rides!" Donghae whined. "Hyung... wake the others up first... I am really tired..." Ryeowook said and pulled Donghae down on to the bed and rested his head on his shoulder. "Wookie ah~ Wake up." Donghae said. "Sungmin hyung is takng care of the others, he got Kyuhyun up to help him too, and my monkey is also at work, so I dont need to wake the others up. So now, both of you, wake up, clean up and we can sleep in the car, alrights?" Donghae continued with a smile. With a sigh, Ryeowook gave up and nodded. He knew he couldn't win Donghae when he was in the mood to do something that he was overly excited for. Donghae smiled, stood up and walked out of the room. Ryeowook pulled himself up from his comforty bed and nugged Yesung. "Hyungie, wake up!" "Hmmm... I wanna sleep..." Yesung complained and pulled Ryeowook to his side, hugging him. "Hyung, wake up, we are going to the theme park." It was his turn to call the other awake. "Stay here and... " Before he could continue, Kyuhyun came and made them washed themselves and dressed them up before he killed them. The both of them scrambled to the toilet immediately and washed up.

After one hour, everyone was ready to set off. "COME ON! LET'S HEAD OUT!" "Couldn't we wait abit more? It's only 7.15am." Siwon yawned. "NO!! IT'S BETTER TO BE EARLY!" Sungmin replied, almost screaming. "TOO early." Hangeng added in. Leeteuk sighed and looked at his dongsaengs. "Since, we had prepared ourselves already, why not we have some breakfast, before we haed out?" "I love that idea hyung!" KangIn said and a few others nodded. "NOOO! WE CAN GRAB SOME ON THE WAY!" Donghae protested. "HYUNG, DON'T WASTE ANYMORE TIME!!!" Donghae continued and pushed the others out of the door as they raised their hands and legs in defeat. Sungmin and Donghae gave each other a high-5 before clinging on to their lovers. "Wookie? What's wrong?" Yesung asked, as he noticed Ryeowook spacing in and out. " I WANNA SLEEP! I AM SO TIRED! DONGHAE HYUNG AND SUNGMIN HYUNG ARE RIDICULOUS! SERIOUSLY!" Ryeowook whined and pouted, before Donghae and Sungmin burst out laughing. "Well, well, ryeowook, what did you say?" Sungmin tried to act as though Ryeowook had said something wrong. "Back off." Yesung hissed , shocking Sungmin before he broke into a smile and patted Sungmin on his back, jokingly.
"Damn, you gave me a fright." Sungmin whispered. Kyuhyun heard him and laughed, before he moved away when Sungmin wanted to hit him in his . Ryeowook was still pouting when they got into the car. "Come on wookie~ Smile~" Donghae poked him. "Leave me alone, I wanna sleep." He replied and stood up, walking to the back of the car while he laid down comfortably on the back seats. Everyone knew better than to disturb him when he needed sleep. Ryeowook will turn all whiny and annoying if he havn't got enough sleep. They left him at the back of the car while they sat at the front seats. Yesung moved himself nearer to the back so he could looked at Ryeowook as he took a small nap too. The whole distance towards the theme park was quiet, most of the members were knocked out by tiredness, even Donghae and Sungmin. It was a quite a long ride, as the theme park was located at the other side of the town.  It took them almost two hours before they reached the theme park. Everyone were charged and none of them complained about being tired as soon as the saw what's awaiting for them in the theme park.

Once they reached the entrance of the theme park, Donghae immediately went to the ticket booth and grabbed 15 tickets, before distributing them out to the members. Their manager shook his head before heading to pay for the tickets. "Ok, let's split into two groups, we might come here to relax, but we were also given tasks to complete by manager hyung. Listen, in the theme park, there are many hidden pair of socks hidden by our stylists. Each team will have different colour, there are a total of 10 pairs per team. The team that collect all 10 pairs in the shortest period of time, will be treated to a luxiours dinner by the staffs members. The losing team, will have to pay for themselves if they want to join. So.. let's split up. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Kibum and Siwon one group. The rest, Heechul, Hangeng, Shindong, Zhoumi, Henry, KangIn and I will be in another team." Leeteuk explained the rules and the groupings. "So hyung, what colour are we?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well, there are 2 colours, red and blue..." "WE WILL TAKE RED!!" Donghae yelled before Leeteuk could finish his sentence. "Aish, this kid." Leeteuk sighed. The group spilt themselves into two the groups and went on their seperate ways.

"LET'S RIDE THAT!" Donghae pointed to a ride named, "The Falling Octopus.". It was a ride, which slowly accerates up and within seconds, it will drop down in a blink of a second and you will be brought back up for another drop. "IT'S LOOKS FUN!" Sungmin agreed. "Well.. guys?" Eunhyuk coughed and pointed towards the others (Sibum and Yewook). "What? Me and Kibum are fine with it." Siwon commented. "Same here." Ryeowook replied, shocking the rest abit. "Wookie, you sure?" "Hyung! I am not afraid of heights!" Ryeowook replied and took Donghae's hands and pulled him to the entrance of the game. The gamemaster looked at them and pointed to the seats. It was a 4 by 4 seat, they had to seat in a perdicular design. Yesung, Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk took the one facing the North, while Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Kibum took the seats facing West. The gamemasters checked the belt and machine, before locking and fastening their safety belts. The machine started to count down from three, and when it jerked abit and moved upwards when it reaches Zero. "Whoah!" Ryeowook cheered as it went up. "Baby, if you are scared, hold on to me alrights?" Yesung whispered. "Hyung, I am not afraid of heights!" Ryeowook laughed. "hey. look! TEUKIE HYUNGGGG! TEUKIE HYUNG! UP HERE! HELLO!!!!" Ryeowook yelled and waved his hands towards the people down there, which now looked like ants to them. "Wook, i dont think he can hear you at all!" Donghae laughed. "Whatever." Ryeowook replied as he admired the scence in front of him. "OMG, I DIDNT KNOW SEOUL WAS SO PRETTY FROM THIS VIEW!" Ryeowook shouted as he looked around the surroundings as the machine continues to move up. "Wher....e.....is...no..when.. it.. is.....gonna...stop?" They all heard Sungmin asked for the 3rd time. "Soon. Soon. Soon." Kyuhyun's reply followed after. Donghae and Ryeowook exchanged looks before smiling to themselves. "Eunhyuk, are you scared?" Donghae asked. "You got to be kidding me.. scared?" Eunhyuk joked. "WOOHOOOOOO!" Siwon shouted as the machine stopped when it reached the highest point. "Eh, we dont know when we will be dropped down, so you guys better be prepared." They heard Kibum cmmented. "HYUNG! HOW IS YOUR VIEW OVER THERE?" Ryeowook yelled asking no one in particular but Siwon replied, " GOOD! I DIDNT KNOW SEOUL WAS SO PRETTY." Ryeowook nodded to himself. They all heard a beep sound and before they knew it, the machine dropped itself at fast speed, making the light-weighted Ryeowook, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kibum to fly up from the seats. " AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk screamed. "WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO~ I AM FLYING LIKE A MAN! SUPERMAN!" Donghae yelled and placed his hands in the air to copy Superman. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ THIS IS FUN!" Ryeowook exclaimed as he happily jumped around in his seats, at the same time straightening his arms and legs to feel the wind. "HMMMMMM...AHH." Yesung closed his eyes and screamed. "HAHAHHAHA" Ryeowook laughed at him. "HELPPPPPPPPP!" Sungmin screamed. "You wont die, hold me." Kyuhyun commented. "THIS IS AWESOMEE! OH HELL YAH BABY!! WOOOOHOOOO!" Siwon shouted at the top of his lungs. "YEAH.HELL YEAH. WOOHOO!" Kibum followed after. The machine bounced up and dropped down for a couple of times more before it came to a halt. "MAN! THAT WAS FUN!!!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "IT WAS EXTREMELY THRILLING!!!" Donghae couldn't agree more. "WHERE SHOULD WE GO NOW?" Ryeowook asked. "Hmmm.. Pirate ship?" Sungmin suggested. "What are we waiting for?" Kibum asked and they all started to walk towards the next station. "Hey guys, wait, look at this..." Yesung noticed something behind the gateway and pulled it out. "HYUNG! WE OBTAINED ONE PAIR OF SOCKS!" Eunhyuk exclaimed and the rest cheered and Yesung placed the found socks into his bagpack, in the process, taking out a water bottle and made Ryeowook drink it to hydrate himself after all the screamings that he had done with Donghae. Yesung didnt want his throat to hurt the next day or lost his voice.

Meanwhile...

Leeteuk, KangIn, Hangeng, Heechul, Zhoumi, Henry and Shindong arrived in front of "The Teapot." A station, when a group of people sit in the cups and the machine will spin and spin non stop , following to the beat and speed of the music. "HYUNG! TRY THIS!" Henry commented. "Since you are maknae here, I will listen to you." Shindong joked. The older men walked in and settled themselves in the cups. Leeteuk and KangIn to one cup, Hangeng and Heechul in another, Zhoumi and Henry in the 3rd one and Shindong sat alone. The machine started spinning as soon as everyone settled themselves down. "AHHH. I AM GOING TO DIE!" Heechul screamed as the machine turned faster and faster. "Look at me in the eyes baby, I learned ballet when I was young, look into my eyes and fixed on a point, you will get dizzy spells." Hangeng told Heechul and took his arms. " EH, IT'S REAL! I AM ALIVE!" Heechul commented after a few minutes. "AISH, JUST SHUT UP!" KangIn groaned as he closed his eyes. "WOOOHOOOOO! I AM A LITTLE TEAPOT~" Henry sang and he doesnt seemed to be affected by the spins. "Guess... that's the difference between ages..." Leeteuk coughed as he tried to stay focus while looking at Henry. "DONG DONG DONG!" Shindong was also having fun by himself while Zhoumi was seen screaming his lugs of the giddyness. After what it seemed like hours, the machine stopped and the members jumped out and ran to the nearest bench and rested. "HYungs! you guys are no fun!" Henry complained. "EH, WHAT NO FUN! We played other things, much thrilling rides, not these baby games." Heechul hissed. "Then let's go!" Henry suggested and pulled Zhoumi alone and the rest followed. "Hey wait, i found this, under the bench. " Shindong took out a pair of blue socks and he spoke. "WELL DONE!" The rest cheered and went alone, following Henry. They reached the second station, "The Falling Octopus." The members also took the North and West seats just like the previous team. North - Leeteuk, KangIn, Heechul and Hangeng, West - Shindong, Zhoumi and Henry. The machine started to move upwards and before anyone could react, it dropped at full speed. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Leeteuk and Shindong screamed. " WO DE MA YA!!! (Chinese) [Translation in eng: OH MY GOODNESS!]" Hangeng and Zhoumi screamed. " HYUNG!! THIS IS WAY FUN!!!" Henry shouted. "HELL YAH BABY! ONE MORE TIME!" Heechul screamed out loud as though he was a rock star.

In the meantime...

Donghae and the rest arrived at the pirate ship. "Rob Your Heart." "Hahha, what a name for a station, robbed your heart.. you?" Eunhyuk asked naughtily as he pointed to Donghae and Donghae blushed. "Hey hey, stop flirting and get moving." Kyuhyun commented from behind with a cough. "Sorry, my baby is too cute, i just can't stop flirting~" Eunhyuk said and winked at Donghae who was now blushing like mad. Ryeowook laughed and pushed his hyungs through the entrance of the station. "I want this seat!!!" Ryeowook ran and sat down the the tip of the boat, pulling Donghae beside him. The two of them just looked like best friends liking everything and playing together happily, Kyuhyun and Kibum took the other tip of the boat. While Siwon took the one just below Kibum and Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk just below Ryeowook and Donghae. Sungmin and Yesung however, took the middle seats. All of them knew the two of them were afraid of heights, but Yesung lied that he just wanted to accompany Sungmin who clearly shown fear in his face. Of course, none of them believed. "We are going~" Eunhyuk said and the pirate ship began it's work, swinging itself to and fro, each time higher and higher. "WOW! KYU AND BUMMIE! YOU TWO ARE SO SMALL FROM HERE!" Ryeowook commented as he was at the highest point of the ride. He tried to stand up and feel the wind but was pulled down by Donghae as it was too dangerous. As much as Donghae wanted to feel the thrill, he also didnt want anyone to get hurt while playing the stations. As the ship swings to another side, " EH, YOU TWO LOOK LIKE ANTS!" Kyuhyun mocked. "Shut up!" He heard the both of them hissed. "HELL YEAH! THIS IS FUN!" Kibum shouted. It had been long since they are able to relax so freely and everyone was feeling great.. Well.. Almost everyone! Yesung and Sungmin were busy praying in the middle of the ship, which made Siwon and Eunhyuk inmitaded them and laughed. Siwon just sat down with legs crossed and arms spread across the seats, enjoying the ride. Eunhyuk too, was spreaing his joints and enjoying the thrill. After the ride, they got down from the ship, as they were about to leave, something caught Kibum's eye. "Here's another pair! " He said while he picked it up, in between the seats. The rest of them cheered as they ran out of the entrance, discussing where should they go.

After a few different rides of games and stations, both teams had met each other at the roller coaster area. "The Dragon's Movement". This was the ride on the hot topic throughout the whole summer that everyone was talking about, and many had recommanded that they should try it when they came into the theme park. "HYUNG! THIS!" Ryeowook couldn't contain his hyperness. "Yesung.. what did you guys played?" Heechul asked as he was shocked by Ryeowook's hyperness. "Erm... actually after that first ride.. He and Donghae went abit insane and both of them were practically screaming around." Yesung replied. "WHAT!" Ryeowook defened himself. "YAH, WHAT?" Donghae joined in. Yesung raised his hands up in deafeat.  "GUYS! COASTER RIDE!"  Sungmin popped in. "YEAHHHHH!!!!" The three of them jumped with their lovers looking at them with a weird look before laughing. Much to everyone's surprise, Kibum joined in. "KIbum?" Leeteuk couldn't believe it. "Hyung, he is happy. very happy. " Siwon replied and laughed. The older hyungs smiled as they looked at their cute dongseangs jumping around like small kids. " The maknae is not even moving! " Shindong joked as he looked at Kyuhyun. " I aint the maknae here, him. " Kyuhyun pointed to Henry who was busy looking and staring at the ride. "HAHHA, he is right!" Hangeng said. It took some time before it was their turn. As usual, Ryeowook and Donghae rushed and forced their way to the first seats and settled down. Sungmin and Kyuhyun followed behind. Siwon and Kibum behind them. Eunhyuk and Yesung, Leeteuk and Heechul, ZhouMin and Henry, followed closely by KangIn and Hangeng and then finally Shindong. The ride started as it slowly moved its way up to the tracks. "IT'S GOING UP!!!" Ryeowook and Donghae screamed excitedly. Once the karts reached it's peak, it dropped out and the ride started at fast speed, turning ranging from 0 to 360 degrees at very corner. "THRILLING!!!" It repeated the process twice and it came to a stop. "WOW, AMAZING!" They exclamied. "Hyung, let's go again!" The younger ones begged and the older ones agreed and there they go again. "BEST OF THE BEST!" Ryeowook shouted as he climbed out of the seats, helped by Donghae. "WOO YAH, MADNESS!" Kibum replied. They got out and walked to some place.

"Let's have ice cream!!!" Sungmin suggested and the younger ones, raced each other to the ice cream booths. "It has been long huh." Leeteuk suddenly said, as himself, KangIn, Hangeng, Heechul, ZhouMi, Yesung, Siwon and Shindong walked slowly behind the hyper active "kids". "hmm? " Heechul was puzzled. "Ryeowook. It has been long since... he last smiled and be like this. " Leeteuk replied as he smiled, looking at the boy in front of him chasing Donghae around, just because Donghae took his ice cream and refused to give it back. "Yeah." Yesung replied, "it had been long, sinbce he last enjoyed himself so much, and the smile.. was so sweet." he continued. "Aigooo, Yesung uh~" Heechul teased. When they finally caught up with them, they went to take pictures at a nearby picture booth, before heading towards the animal farms nearby and played with the animals. Feeding them, watching the performances, put up by the animals. They went off a few more rounds of games, before, they decided to call it a day. "OKAY, wait, so who won the game?" Kibum suddenly asked. "Oh yah, well.. our team found 8.." Shindong replied. "WE FOUND ALL 10!!!!!!" Ryeowook, Donghae, Kibum and Sungmin shouted. "Gosh, you guys had been shouting for the whole day! Talk, stop shouting and screaming like idiots!" Kyuhyun finally snapped. The 4 of them looked at Kyuhyun and continued to cheer loudly. "WE HAVE GOT A FREE DINNER." The Red team cheered and the manager who came that time, 9pm, smiled and mentioned for them to follow him to the restaurant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

so........?