Inner Lust

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was a cooler day and there were more clouds in the sky blocking the sun for most of the day. This was a sign that autumn was nearing and summer was coming to an end. For the next few months the weather would become colder and colder and then winter would come. People wore jackets and scarves as they entered the school gates and a fresh feeling of a new season was washing over everyone.

          “Wah! Soon the leaves are going to change color, we can drink hot chocolate, and wear cute sweaters and boots!” Soomi went on and on to Xiumin and Sehun about autumn. “Why are you guys so quiet?”

          “You know we’re guys.” Xiumin began unsurely.

          “No, I thought you were really masculine women.” She stated sarcastically.

          “We would take any chance with a girl we could get and today…”

          “Oh God you aren’t going to seduce Aera are you?”

          “No!”

          “It’s just kind of intimidating how she’s so playful.” Sehun said.

          “Usually if she would make a move I would go on with it but she’s just not herself.”

          “Ah, so it’s very conflicting to be hit on but for it to feel wrong.” Soomi chuckled at the boy’s distressed faces. “They’re here.” She sang teasingly at the sight of Aera and Tao’s car pulling in.

          “God help me.” Sehun prayed and made a cross on his shoulders and forehead.

          “Hey guys.” Aera smiled. She seemed normal, but the look in her eyes was dark and mischievous.

          “Hey.” They tried to sound casual. Tao stayed close by his sister and the boys avoided eye contact.

          “Where’s D.O?” she asked.

          “He’s sick.” Sehun replied anxiously.

          “Sehun-ah.” She walked towards him and put a hand on his cheek, making him look at her. “Are you ok? You look scared.” She trailed her fingers lightly over his now pink cheek.

          “Jiejie.” Tao growled and pulled her back by her arm. She stumbled back and whined.

          “What? He looks like he’s seen a ghost.” She shook him off and gave Sehun a smug grin.

          “Aera, I like your scarf.” Soomi complimented, totally amused with her friends actions.

          “Thanks, it’s really soft.” She fiddled with it and chuckled. She stepped to Xiumin and made him gulp. “Feel it.” She urged him.

          “Huang Aera let’s get to class.” Tao pulled her to the building with their friends behind them.

          In the distance Chen and the other boys watched. Kai was utterly amused while Chen was only nervous.

          “Oh Didi can’t I let him feel my scarf? It’s so soft.”

          “You want him to feel something and your scarf is the last thing.”

 

          She didn’t do anything out of the normal but everything she did seemed different. Chen watched through the side of his eyes the whole class period. Her legs were crossed and her skirt rode up a little to expose her crossed leg. She would flip her hair to one side and expose her neck and moon scar. He didn’t know how much he could take before he did something totally stupid.

          “Chen.” Aera whispered over to him. He jumped slightly and looked over. She looked at him with twinkling eyes and a misleading smile. “Can I borrow a pen?” she asked quietly so the teacher wouldn’t hear.

          “Uh, sure.” He pulled out an extra pen and handed it to her. She reached out and grabbed his hand with hers while keeping intense eye contact. Her hand slid down his and took the pen causing shivers to run down his arm.

          “Thanks.” She smirked and winked at him.

          Chen shivered and looked away anxiously, earning a deep chuckle from her.

 

          “Oh my God I am going to die.” Chen sighed as he plopped down on their lunch table.

          “Is Aera too much to handle?” Kai smirked.

          “A lot. My guy instincts are saying get her but my logical self says not to because she probably doesn’t mean anything she’s doing.” He yanked his hair in distress.

          “She’s staring at you.” Chanyeol smirked as he saw Aera staring lustfully at their table.

          “Hey girl!” Kai waved and she waved back.

          “Kai!” Chen hissed.

          “What? Look hyung, I think she is specifically targeting you because deep inside she really wants you in more than a friend way.”

          “She doesn’t so just shut up.”

          “Hi.” Aera appeared behind him and made him cry out in shock. “Aaw, Chen Chen, you look like you saw a ghost.” She sat next to him a little bit too close for comfort. “Are you ok?” she asked while staring him deeply in the eyes and her fingers on his cheek.

          The other boys were trying not to laugh out loud at Chen’s obvious anxiety.

          “I’m fine.” He managed to sputter.

          “Good.” She smiled sweetly but her eyes were still dark. “Can I still come over later?”

          “W-what?” he stuttered.

          “Sure thing.” Kai put an arm around her and smiled. “You can come over whenever.”

          “Oh really?” She smirked and leaned against Kai.

          “Kai.” Chen growled.

          “I think Chen doesn’t like it when we touch.”

          “Chen, do you feel neglected?” she pouted and pinched his cheeks. “Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you later.”

          “Huang Aera!” Tao fumed and picked her up by her waist. She was squeezed against him and kicking wildly.

          “Huang Zi Tao put me down!” she squealed in Chinese.

          “For once I’m glad he blocked me.” Chen panted as if he had been holding his breath.

 

          “Does she have to come to our house?” Chen asked.

          “It would be rude to say no.” Kai chided teasingly.

          “She’s coming.” He tensed as she strutted over.

          “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter