chapter 2

why is my love is not enough for you?

3 weeks later

"oppa, i wonder what jay is up to. i haven't seen him in weeks" jessica asks while linking arms with donghae.

he shrugs. "i'm not sure, haven't heard from him either" 

jessica sighs and they continue on their walk.

*it's so weird and quiet without jay oppa* she thought to herself.

while they are walking she sees a couple sitting on the grass. the girl layed her head on the boy's shoulder and his head on hers.

"oooh cute" jessica squeals.

donghae looks over at the couple and giggles.

"we're much cuter" he puffs his cheeks out.

jessica laughs at his antics and pinches his cheeks. "yes, yes we are" 

as they get closer to the couple jessica can't help but feel as if she knows the guy. she furrows her eyebrows as she trys to think why he looks so familiar.

"what's wrong sica?" he looks at her worriedly. she taps her chin with her finger.

"i can't help but feellike we know that couple" she continues to stare. donghae takes closer look at the couple.

"krystal?" donghae asks.

the couple then turns around and jessica got a good look at their faces.

"jay oppa?" she squints to make sure its him.

"hey jess" jay says quietly.

"hey unnie" krystal chimes in.

*why do i feel betrayed? i've been txting oppa to hang out with me yet he never answers me but he has time to hang out with my sister?* jessica thought.

"are you two dating?" jessica asked bluntly.

"...."

"so you are?" this time it was donghae who asked. jay stood up and as he did so they could see that he's been crying.

*was oppa crying?* jessica thought.

*ja-jay was crying? wtf!! this must be serious.... he never cries* donghae thought.

"krys was comforting me and yes i was crying" he answerd bluntly.

"why didn't you come to me?" jessica sounded hurt.

*come to you? i've been YOUR bestfriend for 15 years. not once have you comforted me or cared about my problems.... you were never MY bestfriend... it was always one sided. just like my love for you....* jay thought.

"you've had too much on your plate lately with your wedding comming up and all." jay lied.

"so you went to krystal instead? you trying to replace me? i thought i was your bestfriend. i feel so betrayed!!" jessica raised her voice.

"are you trying to steal jay from me?!" jess yelled at krystal

"what do you mean instead?! it is always krys who listens to my problems. it's always krys who comforts me when i needed you and you have the nerve to say that i betrayed you!!" jay raised his voice.

there was a deadly silence. donghae, jessica and krystal were shocked. never has jay raised his voice at jess. sure, she would piss him off every now and then but he always just held it in...

"oppa you raised your voice at me?.." jessica asked shocked and a bit shaken.

"if anything, it is you who betrayed me. i've never questioned you when you went to others for help or when i confessed to you and rejected me, yet you asked me to forget it ever happened and continue to be your bestfriend... i did. you always came to me when ever you were having trouble with donghae not once did i let my feelings get in the way. i always swallowed it. i was the one who always patched up your relationship,,, even though it kills me inside to do so... yet the one person who never left my side, who would always comfort me and support me... and you think i'm trying to replace yo with her?!" he growled getting madder..

"oppa" krys held his shoulder and tried to calm him down. jay moved her hand out of the way.

"no she has to hear this... i may have loved you forever but that doesn't mean i can't think straight.. you could never replace krys. you two are the only reason i haven't given up on life. but now i'm giving up on you jess... i hope your happy. i'm finally going to stop bothering you like you always wanted...

live well jess.. this is where our friendship ends... donghae take care of her please..."

he turned to jessica and kissed her on the forehead and walked away with krystal. he turned around one last time 

"jess this is goodbye"