chapter 4

why is my love is not enough for you?

krystal pov.

it's been almost 5 years since jay oppa and i moved to Australia. he has completely changed.

from the day we arrived here he has never talked about the past in detail like we used too.

he was always smiling. i could see that he was honestly trying to get over unnie. he wasn't forcing it but he was openning up.

"yah krys, why you spacing out?" jay asked as walked into my room and layed down next to me.

"i'm just thinking"

"well that's a good start" he laughed.

i hit his head "yah!" i yelled. he continued to laugh at me until my phone interuppted.

RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!

"hello?" i asked.

"hello? this isn't jay right?" the voice asked.

*wtf ofcourse this ain't jay why the hell would she think that?!* krys thought.

i turned around to jay who was giggling. i gave him the are-you-retarded look.

he pointed to my hand. "you answered my phone" 

oh crap that explains alot....

"um is jay oppa there?" the voice in the phone asked.

"um yeah he's here why?"

"could you give him the phone?"

for some reason i didn't want to. i just wanted to hang up the phone.

jay oppa must've seen my facial expression. he grabbed the phone and put it on speaker.

"what is it pany?" jay asked.

oh god i should've known it was tiffany...

"oppa i was just wondering if you wanted to go seattle with me this weekend i know how much you miss your family so.."

"oh yeah? when are you going?"

"tonight. i'm taking daddy's jet"

oppa is probably going to go. he should since he hasn't seen his family in years. yet i can't help but want him to say no.

"listen, pany i would but today is krystals birthday and we're spending the whole day together so i'm going to have to decline. thanks for asking though" and with that he ended the call.

i was just staring at him with a shocked expression. he laughed and pulled me into a hug. "you didn't think i was going to leave you now did you?"

i smiled and hugged him back. jay and i have become extra close. i have started to develope feelings for him. 

we stayed like that for a while until his phone rang again..

i grabbed it and looked at the caller id... i didnt know what to do.

jay saw my expressinon and immediatley knew what was happening he grabbed the phone off me and answered without looking at the caller id.

"jessica..."

 

 

 

short chapter i know but i just wanted to update asap.

please comment