chapter 1

why is my love is not enough for you?

jay pov

"hey jess you wanna talk? lets go for a walk"

"nah, i'm not really in the mood"

"oh ok i'll go by myself then.."

"okay bye oppa"

you'd think by now it wouldn't hurt but it just hurts that bit more knowing what is going to happen next.

"bye sica"

i smiled and walked out the door. as soon as she couldn't see my face anymore a tear left my eye

3

2

1

*riiiiiiiiing*

her phone started ringing loudly. i sighed i knew who it was and why he was ringing.

for once i'd like to be wrong especially when it comes to jess.

this basically happens every week. they get into a fight and they break up, i offer to talk with her she declines.

he rings they argue more she cries and comes looking for me.... i comfort her and tell her that she is too good for him.

she dissagrees and blames herself. i pull her in for a hug and tell her that whoever she chooses to be with is the luckiest person in the world. she stops crying and tells me that i'm the best 'bestfriend' in the world and she wouldn't know what to do without with me. i smile weakly at her and walk her home tuck her into her bed and kiss her goodnight...

i walk home crying asking why she can't just leave him? why can't she see that i love her so much.... so much that i' supporting her relationship even though it's killing me to do so.... my heart aches as i walk home knowing that tomorrow she'll be in his arms again only to have him hurt her again...

it hurts so much i've even considered suicide more than once... but who is going to be there to make sure she is safe if i'm not.

who's going to love her if im not?.....

why am i so hopelessly inlove with her?

i wish i knew but knowing she needs me forces me carry on.... for her sake...

i just hope my heart can continue to bare the heartache....

 

"oppa" 

i turn around to face her... she's been crying again...

i pull her in for a hug

"jess it's okay i'm here"

"why can't i listen to you oppa, why can't i leave him?"

i wish i knew...

"maybe it's because you trully love him... if you do continue to love him because 'love conquers all' remember that."

if love really conquerd all i wouldn't be where i am right now i mean i've loved her since i was 3.. but who am i to tell her that she can't be happy with him...

she smiles at me

"oppa i think that's it!!"

"huh?"

"i think i should marry him!"

my heart hurts so much... i guess i'm going to have to let you go jess.... 15 years of loving you....

"i'm going to go ask him right now..thank you for everything oppa i honestly don't know what i would do without you"

she hugs me and then leaves...

i stand there watching her dissapear into the distance as soon as she dissapears from view i collaps on the ground.

"what's the point in living now?" 

i'm so pathetic...

"what's the point in dying?"

i turn my head to see who said that.

i look into the eyes of my guardian angel... she smiles back at me.

she's always here for me when i need a shoulder... tears escape my eyes.

i guess this is empathy... 

"thank you for everything...krys, thank you" isay weakly

my eyes get heavy and i slowly blackout.

"oppa, love conquers all. we just need to give it time"

 

 

okay so first chapter is up.

i know it short and a bit rushed but let me know if you like it or not.

any feedback is greatly appreciated.