you're dissapearing

The Snow's Gift

Chapter 5

 

Taemin's POV:

 

"Bye Hyung!" I ran down the path. What just happened? I saw him dissapearing. Not the whole body dissapeared just half of them. I feel like I'm hallucinating. The public bus stop right infront of me, opening the doors. "Go in already!" the bus driver shout at me, "neh, ahjusshi" i walk in. All the people inside glaring at me like I've just done some crimes and i'm guilty of it. I sat right behind the bus. Putting my laptop bag on my lap, sticking the earbuds on my ear. Full-blast of DBSK Wrong Number, only one thing in my mind right now. And that is.. am i in love with a doll?

"Haha you're so cute" that voice, kept ringing in my head. Stop it. Mentally hit my head on the window, "keep it calm Tae" i whisper, clenching my phone. The bus stop infront of my workplace, opening the door waiting for me to exit. "A new day" I say, typing in my I.D in the worker's I.D section.

 

Minho's POV:

 

Why am i staying in the house? doing nothing? "should decorate the garden" i say, putting on the garden gloves. I go into the backyard, i just realised that it was very plain and not green enough. Opening the gate of the backyard. One hand holding a spade and one hand holding the various seeds, my favourite is lily. The green grass is already very pretty to be the base of the garden, so i should only add the seeds and some bushes on the side of the garden with little mini playground, which i could ask Taemin to wish when he get back on. "I forget about the garden apron!" running back to the garage, searching through the garden area, "oh apron" wearing it.

So sudden, i saw some couple sitting around the 'in the making of the garden' so relaxing. "Who are you guys?!" i shout, "you don't remember??!"

 

 

A/n: Thats it! chapter 5 :) it is short, i know, but i'm really busy so this is only what i can type at this moment :D subscribe and comment! This chapter so more ish than the others but the next chappie is quite more dramatic!