027

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my god guys, I love reading your replies to my chapters and all. Lol, those of you who said they wanted Kai and Sanmi together, I'm sorry. Lol. Or maybe I'm not. We'll see. The story haven't ended yet. And those of you who felt frustrated over Luhan's actions, and all. OMG, I'm just here behind the screen like, "I FEEL YOU". I'm frustrated with him too, and I'm the AUTHOR. Lol. Kay, now onto the stroy. 

**********************************

 

I can't believe that I just left her there? What the hell Luhan? What the actual ! I was angry with myself. Because of her, I couldn't keep up my bad boy image, and I fell for her. I didn't realize that until I actually left Korea. 

Luhan thought to himself, as he walked somewhere away, far from Sanmi. He hadn't realize that he liked, no love Sanmi before. He was dumb, and always hurting Sanmi. Yes, he did plan for this comeback to Korea, to make it up to Sanmi, but when he saw Sanmi and Kai together, he just lost it. All the love for Sanmi just disappeared, and all the hate came back.

The first day that he came back from China, he planned to go visit Sanmi, and apologize for their bad ending, and he wanted to start a new. But then when he reached her house, he remembered about what he did to her, and her home, and coward out. Yes, he hated himself for being a coward, but he couldn't her yet. Not when the memories of him, hurting her was still so clear as ever to him. So with that, he left.

The next day, he came back, and attempted to do that again, but he stopped, when he saw Kai exiting her house. He was confused at first, but then he watched, and he came to the conclusion, that during his absence, maybe Kai and her became a thing. Luhan didn't want to accept the fact of them being together, because he had already accepted the face that he loves Sanmi. Mad, he left the scene.

Day by day, he found himself, watching her from afar. He eventually started to follow her around, and he made sure no one knew it was him, and that he had came back a month early to surprise her. Soon, he came to realize, that maybe he was stalking her, but he didn't except the fact. He was just observing her, and Kai's every move.

The day of the big business party of Mr. han, he followed Kai, and Sanmi , when they had went to go run their errands 'together'. He was angry. That should have been him instead of Kai. He should have been the one making her laugh, he should have been the one to bring her smile upon her face. He should have been the one to brighten up her face. He shouldn't have been such a jerk to her from the beginning. He regretted what he did, and it angered her more. 

Sanmi was definitely the first girl to frustrate him the most, and he found himself, over the course of staying in China, just falling more, and more for Sanmi. When Sanmi was falling for him, he was being a jerk, and didn't want to catch her, but now that he's falling, he just wondered if she'll be willing to catch him. No. He though. That's how he got to where he is now. Back to the same old Luhan, three month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter