016

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That evening, Luhan came back to the motel room, that his friends were staying at. Right when the door opened, everyone looked up, and Luhan just walked in not even looking at any onf them once.

"Luhan, where were you?" Tao, the youngest asks.

"Out" Luhan replied. He didn't want to deal with them. He still kind of hate them.

"Where did you sleep?" Tao asks again. Luhan could hear the concern in his voice, and felt guilty for acting so cold towards them. But he had the right to be mad at them. His birthday only came once a year, and they totally acted like he didn't exist.

"Luhan" Tao said once again, as all the other guys just stood there, but Kris was no where to be seen.

"Whatever. Why do you even care? You surely didn't yesterday, so why even bother now?" Luhan replied coldly, and walked into the bathroom.

Tao looked like he wanted to just burst out crying. He was feeling guilty about forgetting Luhan's birthday, and it was eating him up. He had thought about it the whole night, how bad of a friend he was to Luhan. 

Chen walked up to Tao, and wrapped his arm around the youngest. "It's okay, little panda. Luhan is just upset right now. He'll get better later." The other members joined in, and Tao just let his tears finally come out. Tao may look intimidating, but he was the softest of them all. One time, in high school, he cried because he had got a small paper cut on his finger. He was a senior too, and Lay had to comfort him, and give him an ice pack and band aid for his finger. The way Tao discribed it, he says it felt like giving birth. How would he know how giving birth felt like? He's not even a girl... unless, just kidding.

Luhan was only in the bathroom because he couldn't go anywhere else. There were no other rooms, besides the bedroom, and there was no door to block the other members up. He had heard Tao crying, and curse at Tao. When it came to Tao, each of the members had their own soft spot for him.

"Stop it Luhan. You're suppose to be mad at them" he splashed water on his face. Honestly, he doesn't even know if he's even mad at them, or mad at Kris. He had gotten over them, forgetting his birthday, but Kris. Somehow, he was still mad at Kris.

After wiping his face, and spending ten minutes in the bathroom, Luhan decided to go out. When he stepped out, he saw Kris leaning on the hall wall, cause the bathroom had it's own little special hall, blocking it from the bedroom, and where they usually sit.

Kris' arms was cross, and he leaned there, as if he was waiting for his date, and she was running a little bit late, making him kind of angry.

Luhan, not wanting to waste another breath on Kris, walked pass him, but was blocked when Kris stepped in his way. Throwing a cold glare at Kris, Luhan asks coldly, "what?" And Kris only smirk. 

"C'mon, you can't still be mad at me, right? And what happened to your face? Surely I didn't do that. Did you get your whoop last night?" Kris smirked again, and Luhan got angry. Please, you wouldn't even survive a night out there, Kris. Luhan thought, and rolled his eyes.

"Are you done breathing in my space yet? I need a rest from all of these annoyance." Luhan walked off, and Kris scoff, letting Luhan pass.

Finally exiting the hall way, Luhan's eyes widened, and mouth slightly parted, when he saw what was on the table they dine on. It was a small cake, that had the writing "Happy Birthday Princess Lulu" in blue icing.

"Surprise, Luhan!" All his friends shouted, and Luhan was speechless.

Kris smiled from behind Luhan, and walked up to Luhan, facing him. Then he made a face that resembles the troll face, and shouted "GROUP HUG!" with that, Luhan was squished into a group hug by his friends.

Luhan felt the air leave him, as his group members hugged him ever so tightly. But pain also shot throught his whole entire body, but didn't make a sound at that because he didn't want his friends to worry about him. "Get off of me, all you ugly fools. Prince Lulu needs his space." Luhan hissed, but his friends only laugh, and one by one, they detached themselves from the group hug. Luhan was still surprised by this, and he rolled his shoulder, trying to play it off cool, but his friends only grinned at him, as if he was the only girl alive. Which he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter