023

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thiry minutes had passed, and Kai finally found Sanmi. His heart broke a little, when he saw her crying to herself. "Sanmi..." Kai called her, but she only looked at whoever it was, only to turn back away from him. "Go away. I'm not in the mood right now." Kai frowned, and walked up to her to place his hand on her shoulder. "Let's talk about it." He said, and Sanmi only sniffled.

"Hey, look at me." Kai said, and placed his hands on the sides of her face, turning her to look up at him. "Why are you crying? You're ruining your beautiful face, noona." Kai tried to cheer her up, but failed. She only cried some more. His frown deepened, when he noticed that he failed. "Aren't you glad Luhan is back?" Kai asked, and Sanmi's tears only fell more. She shook her head, and choked on her tears.

"Shhhhh" Kai brought her closer to him, and wrapped his arms around her. "Luhan hyung is so blind." Kai murmured into her hair, and she couldn't even speak. "Do you want to go home?" kai asked.

A part of her really wanted to just run away to home, and cry the night away, but a part of her wanted to stay longer, so she could see Luhan. "I don't know" she said, and Kai lightly chuckle. "Tell me when you're ready to go back inside." She didn't reply back, but Kai knew her answer.

Three months, and Kai and Sanmi became great friends. Those three months seemed so long to Sanmi, because Luhan was gone, but because Kai was with her almost everyday, she felt like it went by faster too. Kai's friends would always tease the both of them; saying that they're such a cute couple, and they would always give them all the same death glare they always gave them. It was true that they looked good together, but Sanmi didn't like the idea of going out with someone younger than her. Although she did like Kai, it wasn't the way how she liked Luhan. She liked Kai, but in a brother sister relationship, or a real good friend. The way she liked Luhan was on a different level.

"Kai..." Sanmi began. "Hmm?" Kai hm-ed. "You can let go of me now." Sanmi mumbled into Kai's chest as he still held her tightly. Kai pulled away, and sheepishly smiled at her, rubbing the back of his neck. Sanmi was met with the cold air, and suddenly regret telling Kai to let go of her. "Sorry." Kai said, and Sanmi didn't say anything. She just didn't feel like speaking at the moment.

"Now" Kai placed his hands on her shoulders, and gave her a serious expression as she looked up to him. "what did my idiotic cousin say to you?" Kai asked, and Sanmi had a mini debate, if she should tell Kai or not.

"Nothing" Sanmi said, and Kai frowned.

"You liar. He said nothing, but you cried like he called you a or something." Sanmi flinched at the word '', and Kai noticed immediately. "Wait a minute. Don't tell me he called you a ." Kai said, and Sanmi responded with nothing, but looked away. "No way!" Kai half shouted. Sanmi looked up, and threw him a look, telling him to not be too loud.

"What the hell? Don't tell me he thought we..." Kai almost blushed at his own thoughts, and Sanmi smacked his arms. "Ouch" Kai half shouted, and rubbed the spot that he got smacked on.

"Luhan's a jerk, Sanmi." Kai said, and pulled her into another hug, and Sanmi just allowed it. "I'll talk to him for you, if you want." Kai offered. "No, dont." Sanmi spoke. "Then you'll go and tell him?" Kai asked, and Sanmi pulled away from the hug. "I don't want to, but at the same time, I want to, too." Sanmi responded, sounding confuse about her own answer.

"I'll go talk to Luhan now, and you guys can talk later. Is that fine?" Kai said, but Sanmi was about to speak, but kai ran off already. 

"Stupid." Sanmi mumbled, and let out a sigh.

She was suppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter