I Striked Out Instead..

Coming Home.

Makayla's P.O.V.

 

"Makayla~ wake up~ we brought pancakes and juice~" I heard a slight tiny voice.

 

"That's not how you get her up watch. Makayla, bacon for breakfast!" L.Joe sang quite amazingly. I jumped out of bed.

 

"I'm ready for the bacon!" I sang rubbing my eyes and yawning, while stretching and trying to keep my balance. When my eyes finally started to see straight all the guy's were in the room with me staring me up and down like I was a steak or delicious kimchi, and I looked at myself and finally realized... "Okay~ everyone out, let me change. You act like you've night seen a girl in night shorts and a tanktop." I said.

 

"We honestly haven't except in movies but those girl's are so not as- nevermind." Niel started.

 

"L.Joe!" I snapped, snapping him back into reality, he looked at me and blushed a bit.

 

"Yes?" He responded.

 

"Get the guy's and yourself out so I can get dressed." I said,, he nodded and gathered the guy's and swatted them out. I put on a clean tanktop a pair of skinny jeans and my house shoes then walked out of the room for some bacon. When I got to the kitchen there was no smell of bacon, and no sight of bacon. "L.Joe, do you want to die?!?" I snapped.

 

"I'm sorry, we were trying to wake you for breakfast, I'm sorry, don't kill me!" He said and before he could finish we were running around the house and I was chasing him, until I pulled the trick that always used to get him. "OWWW~!" I yelled after laying down on the floor on my back and slapping the hard floor, making it sound like I fell. He turned around, and fell for it once again.

 

"Makayla, are you okay?" He asked running to me, and the others rushing to me as well. L.Joe extended his hand out to help me up.

 

"You always fall for it." I said before pulling him down beside me, and rushing to my feet and pretending to kick him while he was down on the floor.

 

"Wow, that was low and cold Makayla." C.A.P. said shaking his head and laughing.

 

"She's as violent as us." Ricky said laughing as well.

 

"Remind me to never come running back for you if you fall, because if you keep doing that soon enough I'm never going to believe it anymore even when it really happens then I'm going to look like a jerk face." L.Joe complained.

 

"Oh stop whining, and of course you will, you wouldn't let me get hurt." I said. He just smiled in defeat. "That's what I thought." I said sticking my tongue out at him. 

 

"Alright you two love birds, can we eat?" Changjo teased us, and I felt my cheeks get steaming hot so I stared at the ground. "Ooo~ are you blushing Makayla~?" Changjo continued to tease and came to pinch my cheeks.

 

"If you value those fingers, and would like to keep them, I suggest you take them away from the cheeks mister." I said. "Also I don't blush." I stated after regaining my self control.

 

"Mmhm." L.Joe put in his two since.

 

"Shut up and help me up, monkey boy~" I sang sticking my tongue out again.

 

"With such attitude, I don't think so." L.Joe joked before lending out his hand.

 

"So, is your girlfriend coming over today so me and her can try to get along?" I asked L.Joe after we all finally got settled into the kitchen at the table.

 

"L.Joe, broke up with Sullie last night." Neil spilled, apparently it was a secret because the faces that C.A.P and L.Joe gave him were of shock and 'I'm-going-to-kill-you'.

 

"WHY?" I snapped smacking L.Joe's arm, nothing but bare skin and gorgeous muscular-ness, leaving an instant red mark.

 

"Sulli's a spoiled brat." C.A.P started off as he ate.

 

"Me and her weren't right for each other, never have been. I only went out with her to help her get over Lee Taemin since he has a new girl." L.Joe stated.

 

"If it was because of me, and your not telling me I'm going to kill you L.Joe." I snapped.

 

"Why do you think it would be because of you?" C.A.P asked curiously. 

 

"Because I was kind of rude to her after she got rude with me." I said hiding my face feeling ashamed of not being a lady and getting nasty rude to my bestfriends girlfriend.

 

"Wow, your a saint aren't you? No, Sulli's a ." Changjo said staring at me like I was dumb. I just shrugged knowing I'm  so NOT a saint I was just mad that I wasn't polite.

 

"Wait, so your mad at L.Joe for breakingup with her? Why?!?" Neil asked. I stared at him for a second or two, then all the guy's around the table with curiousity smacked across their faces staring at me without blinking. 'I'm not mad' is what I wanted to say.

 

"Because, I just feel bad. It's sad." I said.

 

"Don't." L.Joe said with a smile.