Day One With 'The Crazies'.

Coming Home.

L.Joe's P.O.V.

 

I could hardly sleep last night, just knowing Makayla is right in the other room. We made her take my room, and I came to Ricky's room. I'm happy to see her, but she's way too pretty to be here in the same dorm as a bunch of guy's who think that as well. Especially since yesterday when Chunji asked me if me and her were only friends, and if so could he take her out, because she's 'supa fine' that enraged me. C.A.P. even tried to put the moves on her, even though she was completely oblivious. Just like the old days, every guy wants her.

 

"Good morning Makayla~" I heard Ricky sing, I didn't even notice him get up. My body shot up and I was watching them pass by and talk in the hallway just right outside the door. I got up and rubbed my eyes while walking out the door. Then got a big hug.

 

"I still can't believe I'm here with the best person ever." She said, I wrapped my arms around her as well, and breathed in the sent of her hair.

 

"You smell nice." I said while being squeezed. She laughed.

 

"Why think you L.Joe." Ricky joked. Making us laugh some more. "Who wants breakfast?" Ricky continued then ran down the hall.

 

"I'll make it." Makayla said.

 

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Remember what happened last time you tried to cook?" I said. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow.

 

"That was a long time ago, I can actually cook now." She jokingly snapped. I shrugged my shoulders and showed her to the kitchen. In an hour tops, she made an amazing breakfast.

 

"This is amazing!" Chungo sang.

 

"Yeah last time she cooked for me herself and our friends Jessie and Don she almost burnt her house down, and she making pizza." I confessed. She rolled her eyes but couldn't stop smiling. "Good times, huh?" I continued eating.

 

"Are you going to eat?" Niel asked looking up at her from the end of the table.

 

"Yeah." She simply said. Grabbed a plate and fixed her food, the only seat avalible was next to Chunji, and that's NOT a very good idea, Chunji is nice and all, but he likes girl's a little too much and Makayla is my bestfriend so if something goes down everything is going down.

 

"It is very good." Chunji said as she sat down, not looking up at her, or at her at all. Why is that? I don't care at least he's not making the googly eyes at her.

 

"Thank you...Chunji, right?" She asked looking straight at me. Not he looks up at her in shock, I nodded to let her know that was right.

 

"You don't know who I am?!?" Chunji says with confussion. She just gives him a sorry expression and shrugs her shoulders. "How about him?" He asked pointing at C.A.P. She just shook her head.

 

"Sorry, I mean I know who you are now, and I've known about you, but I don't have a clue who each of you are and what you do." She said. "Except L.Joe, he raps, he's been the rapper forever." She continued. I smiled.

 

"This is crazy." Changjo speaks. "A girl we've met for the first time who knows us, but doesn't really know us." He went on then back to his food.

 

"I tried to tell you guy's we aren't that popular in America, but you want to be all like, 'no~ of course we are, we're Teen Top'." I said smirking because I was right and now I have proof. They just had shocked faces and shook their heads in shame. Later that day we played a tough game of 'Monopolly', Ricky and Makayla's idea. Then C.A.P showed her his 'creations' (graffiti-vandalisim). Then Chunji made her do a puzzle with him, but she's not bad with puzzles, then Niel wanted to play a game of soccer and Makayla is a sports freak so she couldn't say no, Changjo showed her some of his self defense moves and she still beat him up, and finally I made her go down to the dance practice room and show the guy's how talented she was, and then in the recording booth. She's been known back in 'Cali'(California) for her many hobbies and talents, she's just perfect, but she doesn't think so.

 

"So, L.Joe, do you like have a thing for 'Miss Right' over there?" C.A.P asked me, while she was singing away in the booth with the guy's.

 

"What? No! We're-just, friends. That's it!" I said. I felt the worst feeling ever, the ache of the truth.

 

"You like her. It's obvious, just not to her." He continued.

 

"This stays a secret or I swear to god your dead." I sternly snapped. He nodded.

 

"Fair enough. It's just nice to know there is someone for you, but did you forget about-" He began until our conversation was interrupted by Makayla bursting through the door with the guy's smiling and laughing and giggling, her sounds of joy bring a huge smile to my face. Finally we head back to the dorm and after five minutes of sitting there waiting for our food to arrive, we ordered pizza, there was a knock on the door.

 

"That was fast." Makayla said.

 

"A little too fast." Ricky joked and shot up making the couch bounce and Makayla knock her head into my shoulder. Next thing I know I'm being sat on...

 

"What are you doing here, Sulli?" My girlfriend...I forgot all about her when Makayla showed up and I think Sulli and I were suppose to have a dinner date or something like that the day Makayla showed up.

 

"Uh oh~ things are about to get crazy." Changjo said.

 

"HEY! You can't just barge into someone else's house, when they tell you it's not a good time." Ricky yelled at Sulli, they never really did like each other.

 

"Your point, my boyfriend is here, so yes I can." Sulli snapped at him. Ricky opened his mouth to say something back until,

 

"Boyfriend?" Makayla questioned, finally Sulli notices her, and how close she is to me and goes off.

 

"Who the hell are you? And why are you so close to MY~ boyfriend?" Sulli started.

 

"Sulli I wouldn't." I warned her.

 

"What's she gonna do? Not a damn thing." Sulli spit at me.

 

"Sulli, meet my bestfriend, Makayla. Makayla, meet my girlfriend, Sulli." I said nervously.

 

"So THIS is the girl you non-stop talk about? THIS? She's not as pretty as you described, in fact she's not too pretty at all." Sulli said. I got defensive over Makayla, and my instant reaction was to throw my own girlfriend off me while everyone watched and gasped.