Surprising The Bestie!

Coming Home.

I walked out of the airport amazed, dazed, and confused. The sun was shing everywhere, and it was blazing hot, I walked back inside the airport to find a bathroom to change into some shorts. There was a huge fuss outside the bathroom, while I was walking out, everyone was crowding and surronding something with cell phones recording everything

 

"What's going on?" I asked myself quietly. I rushed and pushed people to get in the front and getting no sight except the sight of my blonde and black hair in my face, then I got a small glimps of a flawless guy walking by staring at me an smiling. I know him from somewhere, but I can't tell I couldn't even get a good look period at him. You'd be surprised at how one part of someones face is missing that you can't tell who they are at all. Anyways I have to go find my bestfriends house. I looked for his house zip code, then perfect timing it started pouring down rain. His house wasn't a house when I found it, it was a dorm building, I walked inside and there was a lobby like a hotel and the lady at the front desk was really nice she gave me a total stranger his dorm room number, I went up to the third floor and found it. I slowly knocked on the door and was still a little wet from walking around in the rain. A guy from his group opened the door.

 

"Can I help you?" He asked. OMG he speaks my hiden language, I knew that but it's exciting.

 

"I'm looking for L.Joe, is he here?" I asked.

 

"I'm sorry fans aren't aloud in the dorm room." He sweetly said.

 

"Oh no, I'm not a fan, well I mean I am but I'm a friend, and old friend of his, we met when he was twelve and I was ten. My name is Makayla, I'm find if you shut the door and go ask him, I'll stand here." I said, I'm probably sounding extra weird right no.

 

"Give me one second." He said and cracked the door, it took a little bit but, then I heard feet rushing to the doo, then it slammed shut on my face..? Suddenly it started slowly opening back up, and there he was my bestfriend L.Joe, standing in the door way, holding his nose?

 

"I was running too fast and my socks made me slide into the door, on my nose." He explained.

 

"Aww~ poor L.Joe." I sang. He came in for a big hug, but I stopped him by holding my arms out in front of me. "No, you don't want to do that, I'm soaked, it rained while I was trying to find your house that turned out to be a dorm." I said.

 

"Your point, give me a hug, before I beat you." He said sternly with a pouty face.

 

"Okay~" I gave in. The hug from him felt so amazing, I felt every feeling I think I could in one.

 

"L.Joe, I take it you know this girl?" The boy who opened the door asked.

 

"Niel, this is Makayla, Makayla this is Niel. And this is Chunji, Changjo, C.A.P., and Ricky my groupmates. Guy's this is my very bestfriend in the world Makayla." L.Joe introduced. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I came to surprise you, and see you because it's been way~ to long and I missed you, plus I'm back at my birth place for summer." I replied.

 

"For the entire summer?" He asked happily. I nodded and he smothered me with a giant bear hug. "This is going to be great. Your going to be spending most of the summer with me right?" He asked.

 

"I don't know? If thats okay with you, and your groupmates. I wouldn't mind, it would make this summer worth everything." I said.

 

"That's fine with me, you guy's?" L.Joe turned to ask the guy's. They nodded.

 

"It's fine." They said.

 

"So, L.Joe, can I talk to you for a second over here in private?" The guy L.Joe introduced as Chunji said. L.Joe let go of me and walked over to him. They whispered to each other then L.Joe pushed Chunji off of him harshly.

 

"NO! That's not going to happen." L.Joe snapped at him.

 

"Whoa, okay clam down, just a question." Chunji said laughing. L.Joe came back over to me, and finally let me come in and I didn't have to stand in the doorway any longer.

 

"So, do you already have a place to stay for the summer?" He asked. I nodded.

 

"Yes, I already booked a hotel room for the entire summer." I said.

 

"No. You'll stay here, because...no, just no. My bestfriend is NOT going to stay in a hotel room for the entire summer." He said.

 

"No, L.Joe I'm fine in a hotel. trust me, room service, being waited on, pool, hottub, I think I'm good." I said.

 

"We have all of that too." The one they called C.A.P. said. "I'm the leader and I say your allowed to stay here, if your a friend of L.Joe's, and your going to. Cancel your booking." He said.

 

"No, I can't do that. I would feel so bad, I would feel like I'm using you guy's." I said.

 

"Then I guess your just going to have to use us as much as you need." Cangjo sang smirking.

 

"Stop looking at her like that you guy's." L.Joe snapped playfully.

 

"Looking at her like what?" They asked.

 

"Like she's 'Kimchi'." He said. They laughed. I'm just a little afraid. I can't beileve they're forcing me to stay with them, isn't that like kiddnapping?