My Real Home.

Coming Home.

It's the last day of school, after two weeks of non-stop thinking and having to blanking stare at that passport that just kind of mocks me. I'm so ready for this trip. It's my REAL home, where I belong, and my very bestfriend, the one person besides my parents I can't live without seeing, it's been two years since I've seen him and I've known him for seven now. He came to America when he was twelve and I was ten, we've had the best times ever, unti he moved back to Korea, I wished I could go with him, back to my home place but sadly I couldn't so he left, and I was stranded and stressed even though we talke all the time we still do too, but some things he can't know about, like for instance me coming to visit him and coming all this way just to see him. I know he might be REALLY busy, but just one look at him in person would be enough.

 

"Makayla~!" will you pay attention, it's the last day, you have nothing to do but just to listen to the movie." My history teacher, Mr. Broucher snapped.

 

"Yeah, that's just it, it's the last day of school and your the second to last period of mine today, and your also the only one so far making us watch an educational movie, to be honest sir I have somewhere to be later today and I'm not in the mood, I want the time to go by faster, but this stupid historical movie is making it seem so much slower and putting me to sleep." I snapped back. Yeah I'm kind of a trouble maker, been that way for as long as I can remember. If I'm not mistaken that's actually how I met my bestie. We wre in the school play ground, and he threw a football at me on accident, but I was so angry and hurt I just went off on him, he kept appologizing in Korean, and I didn't know anyone could speak Korean other than me, so of course I was fasinated, I hepled him with his english, and he helped me too TRY and be nicer when approaching someone for the first time hehe. Good times.

 

"You better not yell at me like that again. Unless you want to take a trip up to the principals office and find yourself suspended for the rest of the day." He thratened.

 

"Are you serious right now? That would actually be amazing, but I rather not." I smart mouthed. I can't help it, it just comees out.

 

"GO! Go see the principal now!" He yelled.

 

"WHAT? Your kidding right?!?" I yelled back. He shook his head and got on the phone.

 

"I have a student not behaving, arguing, and distrubing the class may I send her to you, cause she's refusing to go. Yes it is, I know it's the last day and two periods before the end of school and she goes crazy once again." He spoke to the principal about me like I wasn't even there. I walked out and as soon as I stepped into the office,

 

"Makayla...why, so close." She said.

 

"Jenny." I called her by her first name and plopped don in my favorite chair in her office. "He started it. He was being rude, and the way I see it is if you want respect for me, your student, you should give me respect first." I argued my case.

 

"Do you think you can try again, or are you going to be rude again?" She asked.

 

"If he doesn't start with me, I won't snap at him." I stated.

 

"Get back to class, and BE NICE!" She said.

 

"I'll try." I said smiling fakly. I walked back to class, and he gave me a dirty look, I just gave hime my amazing smirk that says 'haha'.

 

FINALLY~ LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY! Except the worst class/teacher I have. She like to blame me and write me up for the smallest little peep I make. So yes, I'm always sent out of her class, but I'mma try to keep my cool today.

 

"Good afternoon Mrs. Perry." I sang. Her face when she saw that I out of everyone said that was so very priceless.

 

"Makayla? You feeling okay?" She asked.

 

"Fine, why do you ask?" I said.

 

"Because you said good morning to ME, and you put the word 'good' in front of  'morning'. Is the world ending today?" She joked, it wasn't funny it was actually pretty dumb.

 

"No actually, the world is just about to get better today, well for me. At 3:15 this afternoon I will be on my way home, then I will be packing, then on a flight to my birth place Korea, and then seeing my old bestfriend who I haven't got to see in two very long and boring years. So I'm good I want to do good today." I explained the reasoning behind my joyful self toda that is so unlike me. Everything was going good until she started on a subject hat just completely annoys me, and oh my god did I get hot and heavy while dbating about that subject, I may be a bad girl, but I'm a smart one at that, and if your a teacher, and you say something dumb, and keep going on like your right, I will go to every length to prove you wrong. And I lost it, so I got sent home an hour earlier than school let out, my mom came and picked me up, asked me what happened I explaine when we got home she helped me pack a few things, I packed the rest like my clothes and shoes after she left the room because she likes to critize me outfits, because I'm not all highand mighty like our last name. I don't think I told you, but I'm a little rich, well, rch is a big word, how about my family is very comfortable with money, because my parents are crazy smart and have REALLY good jobs. My mom owns her own clothing store, plus she's an assitant to some CEO, and my dad owns his own bank, and his own resturant that everyone in this city go to all the time. Me I work at my moms store and model the outfits I buy and put together there, I'm also a cashier when help is needed, or if I'm bored. And that's my life.

 

I awoke to the piolit saying, "We are now flying into Seoul, South Korea airport, please stay seated and we will arrive shortly." Wow, I'm back in the place where I was born, and should have been raised sadly I lived my entire life in America with only my father and mother to speak to in Korean, until I met my bestfriend. This is going to be the best summer ever!