Opening up?

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy~

To : Khunnie

I’m going to the hospital today. No need to meet me. Just continue with your work.

Wooyoung slip in his phone and continue to walk around the hospital. Everything seems new and strange to him. How he wish he can get back his memory and he can get back to work like usual. He can participate in charity team and help other people.

Wooyoung let out of sigh. Minute later he receive text message from Nichkhun.

From : Khunnie

Ok :) have a nice day and take care, baby.

Small smile curved on his lips. Nichkhun love to call him baby. Little that he knows, his heart has slowly opens for him. It’s just his ego keep pull him back. Wooyoung turn to the right corner and bump with someone. The other has spilled his drink on the floor.

Wooyoung grabs his head. This scenes flash in his mind. He can see his self bump into someone and the other spilled his drink. Wooyoung tried to remember the other face but everything like a scratched CD. He just can hear his voice. The soft voice that is very familiar to him.

The other person takes a look at Wooyoung, “Hey, are you ok? I’m sorry! Did you get hurt?” Wooyoung open his eyes slowly, “I’m fine and I’m sorry too. I didn’t look at my way”. They both bowed to each other and Wooyoung get to the nearest bench. “I hate this feeling,” Wooyoung groan and get rest for a bit.

--

Nichkhun has just done with his surgery and went out from the operation room. He needs his drink after 2 hours in there. After getting what he wants, he spotted Wooyoung at the bench. He walks to his direction before someone stopped him.

“Dr. Khun, let’s have lunch with us. You didn’t have any schedule after this, right?” one of the nurse talked to him. “Urm, yeah…” “Let’s go then!” they cut him before he can say anything. Wooyoung loud faking cough grabs their attention. “I’m sorry but we already have a lunch date today,” Wooyoung pulled Nichkhun towards him.

“Oh? Yeah! That’s what I want to say just now but you guys cut me,” Nichkhun smiled brightly. “Ouh, maybe next time,” the nurses leave him with weak smile. “Gosh, they are so annoying. How can you stand with them?” Wooyoung can hold his annoyed face. “They are nice actually but wait, are you jealous at them Jang Wooyoung?” Nichkhun smirked at Wooyoung.

“What? Hahahaha… For what reason? Tsk, don’t get full of yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter