Our Happy Ending part 2

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg T^T it's finally here. i'm sorry it's taking long than i expected it to be. i enjoy writing this even i barely updated it and i love all of my subscribers and upvoters(seriously i didn't deserve it >.<)..thank you so much! Enjoy my last piece of crap of this story! :D

The morning has come, sun shine so bright in the sweet blue sky with birds flying and singing around. Bugs and butterflies dancing along with the flowers that spread like a rainbow. Wooyoung inhale the fresh oxygen from his balcony. It’s really a good day to start with. Taking a glance at his bed, there’s laying his boyfriend under the warm blanket. He smiles as the memory of last night replaying in his head.

Tighten the bathrobe against his body, Wooyoung make a way to the downstairs. Big breakfast is what he planning to do right then. Turn on the stove, he put the pot on it and wait for the water to boil. While at it, he chopped on some carrots and other vegetables. Put that ingredients aside, Wooyoung proceed with the rice and put it on the rice cooker.

Humming some random songs that he knows, he didn’t hear that Nichkhun is already awake and watch him pace around in the kitchen. That little guy does have a lot of energy despite last night love making. Nichkhun smile at his boyfriend and leave him to done with the cooking. He head up to upstairs, Nichkhun start with his morning routine while waiting for Wooyoung.

Finally, done with the cook, Wooyoung smile in satisfy. Wooyoung forgot that he is still in his bathrobe decides to change it and call his boyfriend. Slowly push the door open, Wooyoung look around the room scanning the currently empty room with his confused face. “Khunnie?” Wooyoung look around the room, searching for his boyfriend but he is not in there.

He quickly changes his clothes and walk down in attempt to find his boyfriend. “Khunnie? Where are you?” Wooyoung’s voice is all around the house. Nichkhun wait patiently behind the refrigerator counting when his boyfriend will come at the spot.

“Khun…Waaaaa!!” Wooyoung shrieked as pair of arms grabs him by his waist.

Nichkhun chuckles at Wooyoung’s pale face stare at him with his not so big eyes.

“Yah! You scared me!” Wooyoung pushed the cupid away.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. I’m just missed playing hide and seek with you,” Nichkhun winked at him playfully.

“Khunnie, it’s hurt,” Wooyoung grab his head hisses, as he is in deep pain.

“I don’t eat your lame joke, baby,” Nichkhun crossed his arms and shook his head like a kid.

“I’m not lying, you stupid freak dumb , urgh,” Wooyoung huffed and slowly slid on the floor.

“Baby, are you serious? Oh my God, let me get my car key first,” Nichkhun run as fast as he could.

Wooyoung peek through his eyes before slowly take the ketchup and put it in his mouth. He let the liquid flowing down through his chin, make him look likes he just vomit a blood.

The currently panic over the roof Nichkhun, scoop up his boyfriend and make his way to the front door in record time.

“Baby, please, don’t make me scared,” Nichkhun fumbles on his car keys and groan at his slow speed to find the exact one.

Decided that he has enough, Wooyoung giggles softly before shouting, “Happy birthday Doctor Khunnie dummy!”. It took Nichkhun almost 50 seconds before he dropping the happy male on the floor.

“Ouch! Yah! It’s hurt!” Wooyoung caressed his hurt .

“Serve you right! Hmph!” Nichkhun stuck out his tongue and make his way back into the house.

“Khunnie, I’m just joking!” Wooyoung got up and chasing his mad boyfriend. He spotted the said male on the couch, looking through some channel. An angry Thai is not good. Wooyoung knew that.

Wooyoung wipe out the ketchup on his lips and chin before get on the couch joining the other. He knows that he is really out of idea how to cool down the other, so he just biting his lips tried to use his brain at max.

“Stop anything in your head right now because it would never work on me. Let’s eat, just because I don’t want the food to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter