Considered

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi..enjoy reading and forgive my crappy grammar =] 

Nichkhun has finished with the cook and went to Wooyoung room to wake the other one. “Wooyoung-ah, I leave the breakfast on the table and I’m going to hospital now. Take care,” Nichkhun slowly knock the door. Wooyoung just reply with “hmm”. Nichkhun let out of sigh. The other keep give him cold shoulder since the last incident.

It’s not that Nichkhun want to control him, he just wants to protect him. He decided to bring Wooyoung to hospital sometime. Who knows he will slowly remember him. Nichkhun is extremely busy lately, so it’s hard for him to be with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung getting out from his room and went to the kitchen. He took a glance at the breakfast and leaves it. He prefers to drink a glass of milk than eating that food. He grabs the plate and throws away the food. Nichkhun will think he eat it.

Wooyoung take his phone and make a call. “Hey, Taec. I wonder if you are free today. Oh really? Ok, see you there,” Wooyoung smiled happily and change his clothes. He goes to the shopping mall and spotted Taecyeon sitting alone on the bench.

“Oppa…” Wooyoung whispered at the other ear and giggles when he caught Taecyeon red face. “Yah! Don’t do that. I thought it is some of the crazy high school girls. By the way, where is Nichkhun?” Taecyeon look around to find Nichkhun.

“Urm, well, I’m coming alone. He is at the hospital,” Wooyoung smiled awkwardly. He knows Taecyeon and Nichkhun is best friend since college day. It’s really coincidence when Taecyeon is also one of Wooyoung best friend since school. Taecyeon smile at his friend silliness. “You should make up with him. He loves you. I do know what happen before the accident but it is better if you ask him on your own”.

--

Wooyoung got home and find Nichkhun is also just arriving. Nichkhun look at Wooyoung but he turn away. No smile like usual. Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows. Ok, this is weird. No smile, no greet and so on. Wooyoung feels slightly hurt by that but he should feel nothing. He wants this. He wants to be away from Nichkhun.

“Urm, I went out with Taecyeon and he’s sending me home after that. Have you grabs your dinner?” Wooyoung try to make some conversation. “I know and yes. I go to the bed first. See you on tomorrow,” Nichkhun said it without turning to Wooyoung.

Did he mad at me? Wooyoung feels weird with the cold feedback. He proceeds to his room and start to go through his shopping bag. Go to the shopping mall with Taecyeon is not a good idea. Wooyoung chuckles when he remembered how Taecyeon try to make him by that ‘mix & match’ clothes which is didn’t look good at all. Bright yellow and bright orange.

Wooyoung try on his new clothes and keep it in his closet. Taecyeon is the only friend that always with him. The others are just like Nichkhun, busy. They should hang out together sometimes.

--

Wooyoung open the bathroom door and it gives him small heart attack when N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter