Annoyed

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello subscribers, thanks for subscribing ^0^ please enjoy this update.

excuse my grammar :3

Everyone gather around Wooyoung, today he will be discharged and his friends came to help him. Nichkhun enter the room to find they are already packed and just waiting for him to pick up Wooyoung. “Everything is ready?” Nichkhun reach his boyfriend and kiss his forehead. Wooyoung nodded his head with blushed face. “Aww…hyung, why are you red all over? He just kissed your forehead,” Chansung and received glare from Wooyoung.

“Stop teasing him Chansung. He will use to it someday,” Taecyeon chuckled at Wooyoung as he once again red and close his face with his palm. “Shut up…,” Wooyoung murmured and Nichkhun hug him to comfort him. “Ok, let’s get going now; I have to be back in hospital in another 3 hours,” Nichkhun lift his bags and all of them walk out from the hospital.

Nichkhun drop Wooyoung at their home and he rush back to the hospital. Wooyoung look around their home. It’s clean, comfy and everything looks perfect for a couple houses. Wooyoung enter their bedroom and lay on the bed. It took him only 5 minutes to drift off. He woke from his nap to find he is in the dark. “How many hours that I have asleep,” Wooyoung stretched out his limbs.

He looks at the watch and it showed 8.00 P.M. Nichkhun isn’t at home yet. Wooyoung took his time and sit at the edge of the bed. He tries to remember Nichkhun but every time he tried to remember him, something keeps on stabbing his heart. It feels so ache and hurt all over. His tears threaten to fall down. “What’s exactly happen?” Wooyoung get up and get into the shower.

The insecurities and curiosity keep on develop in his heart. Truthfully, every time Nichkhun kissed him or hug him, he feels like to push the other and leave him alone. Wooyoung decided to stay away from Nichkhun for awhile he needs time to accept him. Whoever and whatever they are in the past, he needs to find it in a matter of time.

Nichkhun came home and search for his boyfriend. He spotted the other one sit at the balcony with closing eyes. “Hi baby, what are you doing here? You will catch cold,” Nichkhun hug Wooyoung and kiss him. Wooyoung open his eyes slowly. “Nichkhun, can you help me with something?” Wooyoung talk without facing the other. “What’s it?” Nichkhun smiled at him. “I need you to stay away from me for awhile and stop touching me,” Wooyoung push the other and make his way to their guest room.

“But…why?” Nichkhun furrowed his eyebrows. “I need some time and I hope you understand me. I don’t remember you. Whoever and whatever we are in my undefined memories, I need time to remember it. Don’t push me Nichkhun and one more thing, I don’t know what happen to me before the accident but every time you touch me, I feel sick and hurt. Please, leave me alone,” Wooyoung finished his words with tears rolling on his cheeks.

Nichkhun let out of sigh. “Fine if that is what you want. I want the best for you but please know that whatever happen, I won’t give up on us,” Nichkhun dropped his last words sadly. Wooyoung slowly entere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter