This is just misunderstanding

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here the update..i'm sorry it is lil bit late >.< thanks for the upvoted :D and hi new subscribers! thanks for subscribing. Enjoy! <3

Wooyoung keeps walking along the street with teary eyes. He just didn’t care what is around him until he looks to the front and he is in dark alley. He turns around immediately and start walk a little bit fast. This place is dangerous and he can’t imagine what will happen if he stuck in there. Wooyoung can hear someone walking behind him. “…,” he mumbled as he starts to sprint.

The other follows him and he can feel the person start to catch up with him. Wooyoung take out his phone. “God dammit! Taec, pick up your phone you monster,” Wooyoung tried again but nothing. He tried to call his other friend, “Chan! Help me! Pick me up at 342 street, now!” Wooyoung tap on his phone and start to run again.

He is almost out of breath when Chansung arrive to pick him up. “What’s wrong, hyung?” Chansung look at the almost dying boy. “I took the wrong turn and somehow end up in the dark alley before someone start to follow me. Thanks for saving me! Chan!” Wooyoung hug the other boy tightly. “I’m glad you are safe now. Let me send you home,” Chansung smiled at him.

“No! Can I just spend the night at your apartment?”. “Huh? Why? Did something happen?” Chansung furrowed his eyebrows. “Just go straight to your apartment. I will tell you later,” Wooyung closed he eyes. Chansung let out of sighed and drive back to his apartment. Something big must been happened.

Arrived at the Chansung’s place, Wooyoung excused himself to the bathroom. Chansung prepared his bed while waiting for the other boy. Wooyoung sit beside him on the bed. “Chan, we got into a fight and I leave the house after that,” Wooyoung lean on the other shoulder. Chansung wrapped his arm around the other shoulder; try to comfort him. “Mind to tell me why is it? Well, you guys rarely fight or argue whatever”. “He accused me and Taec were kissing and he punched him as well,” Wooyoung can feel his tears start to fall again.

“What? But you guys didn’t do it right?”

“Of course we are not! Taec helping me with my medicine but something doesn’t right with Khun’s eyes at that moment. I wonder what gotten into him to jump into that conclusion”.

“So, it is just misunderstanding after all but why you leave the house? You can settle it in peace right”.

“Actually, I caught him kissing with someone in the hospital. I felt betrayed. Chan, if he loves me, why he do this to me?” Wooyoung let his tears fall non-stop.

Chansung hugs his friend as the other continues to cry in his embrace. “I believe there must be something happen back then in the hospital. We all know he would never cheat on you. He loves you, Wooyoung-ah. This must be some of misunderstanding but now I want you to take a deep breath and sleep. You need to rest,” Chansung laid the other on the bed.

“I hope what are you saying is true,” Wooyoung wipe away his tear. “Good night, Wooyoung-ah. I’ll be in my room if you need anything, ok,” Chansung pull up the blanket and switch off the light. Wooyoung nodded his head and say good night to Chansung before sleep take over him.

----

Nickhun wait impatiently at the outside of the apartment. “Yes? Nichkhun! Get in, you will catch cold if you keep on standing at there,” Victoria pull him into her apartment. Nichkhun let out of sighed and enter the apartment. “What’s wrong with that grumpy face? Where is Wooyoung?” Victoria get into the kitchen bring some drink for her and Nichkhun. “I ed up. He leaves me just now”. “What? Why he will do that?” Victoria surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter