002

Forcefully Married With Mr.Soon-To-Be-Husband.

Promise

 


Kayoung P.O.V

She's late , great I need to wait again and I cross her arm.It's few minutes already! where is she?! I slowly grab my orange-in colour phone and start to push button and calling Rayoon.

She didn't answer it. GREAT, I need to meet up her. I slowly sigh and walk towards Rayoon's class, I keep mumble something. Until I saw familiar gazed. It's Ra Yoon, who running from someone that I didn't know.

        "Yah!I'm waiting for a few minutes, where have you been?!" I said while put on a poker face.

"I'm *inhale exhale* going *inhale exhale* to tell..*inhale exhale* something to you." I nod meaning understand as she slowly grab my arm and drag us to our hang-out place to eat.

"What's the one that you want to tell?" I ask while put out my food supplies that I get from home and munch my sandwiches while I listen to her converstation.

                 "BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA and he said "He doesn't want to marry the stranger but he want to married his own friend!" I widened my eyes , is this real? I shook my head , and keep pinching myself. I'm not dream.. this is real.

"Are you saying the real ones?" I said while she make a duh experission" I'm not dared to tell a lie, I'm ING serious now!" she said while emphasizing the ing. 

"Lucky that girl, that he propose to her." I said while imangine things and slurp my coke.

*BRINGGGGG*

"Oh the recess are done." I said while look the student walk to go to their own subject.I was about to go away but Ra Yoon hold my wrist tight and make fall to the cold ground.

"Ouch! what do you want , now?" I said while put on a pokerface.

"Promise to not tell others, okay?" I nod my head innocencely and make pinky-promise with her.

 


 

It's the end of the school, and it's  Kayoung's duty to cleaning the hall way. All the students pass her as she get hurt by bumping someone ,hard.

What's wrong with the people with the bumping? She sighed as she does her duty,until she bumped someone as she fall into the ground.

Ouch! Aish.. why I must bump people about this time?! AISH. She groan frustrated as she slowly stand up and reveal the boy who had a poker-face on.

Oh isn't he the guy who staring at we awhile ago? she ignored as she slowly stand up. The guy slowly voice out, 

"Yah! you must pay my uniform, your dirty hand make my uniform really dirty." He said while smirk at her , the crowd fill with girl look at the fighting.

"Go washed it , then if it dirty. Poker-face guy," She said while simply cleaned the floor. The crowd of girl gasps when she talked back simply like that.

"Then I want you to washed it then. If it dirty" Oh you want make this hard? ehh poker face. "I don't want to wash it , so wash it by yourself." she mumbles.

The crowd gasps even more when she talked like that.Simply," i want you wash it the uniform, then wash it" The guy keep saying.                                  

"I don't want to." she whined. Her duty is done now , she quickly put the mop back and grab her bag walking out from the school. Leaving the crowds and the  man leaving dumbfounded.

 


 

She look around to and searching Ra Yoon. She could see small figure, that wave cutely at you. She smiled and slowly walk towards the girl who a few metre from her.

"Kaja!'' She said while drag her towards their home.When reaching their home , they found a drinking machine. Kayoung who older than Rayoon, slowly make her way towards the drinking machine.

While Rayoon in-charge to wait her.She waited impatiently since she a abit of impatient girl. Suddenly, a black car come infront of her. She widened who are the owner of the car. He/she must be riched.

A guy with a baby-faced comes out and slowly dragged Ra yoon away.

"Yah! let me go, who are you?!" She yelp for help but it's no use the babyface guy slowly leaned closer.

"Do you know me?the guy who propose a girl few hours ago."he ask in concern , saying that he was the guy.

"Yes , why?Oh the thing to--"

"Shh! the reporters are here so act don't say anything and nod okay?"He whispered.

"Can you promise me?"

"Promise what?"

"Promise do not saying anything to someone"

"I'm s--"

"You must. Please.." He said while showing a puppy eye , cute but that's not gonna work.

"Okay then.. I promise"