004

Forcefully Married With Mr.Soon-To-Be-Husband.

Kayoung and Rayoon never believe what her ma said. Even one words, They will just pinch themself and hit themself. Married to twin prince? is this coincidence? are they joking?

"Ma , are you really telling the truth?" She laughed sarcastically but crash when her mom used serious face.

"Yes , I'm telling the truth."She said while cross her arm. Every single girl , want to married the prince but them? never single thought about it.

Kayoung bit her lip, while Rayoon was about to faint."You guys should be thankful, that you guys going to married with the prince!" Their mom beamed.

"Ma! we doesn't want to married at this early age and we had our ambition"Rayoon said while imagine things she doesn't suppose to.Kayoung , froze herself and bit her lower lip while nod.

"Please, just for ma? Our company going to bankrupt for a couple weeks, please just for us?" Ma said while using puppy eyes.Even dad who doesn't know what to do just nod and let her mom say.

They sighed frustrated. They nod their head and agree their parents desicion.Their parents jumping, in happiness while hug each other.

Rayoon and Kayoung look each other "It's hell."

 


"Ma , when is the day we going to met the queen?" Kayoung said while look down at her big feet. Sulking sighing in frustration.

"Tommorow , morning in  9;00 a.m" She said while beamed.Never understand our feelings.

"Okay, we better wearing our hanbok " Rayoon said while  went upstair same with Kayoung nod  understanding.

Sehun P.O.V.

Sehun smirked , while laughed evilly. Yes, he is like that. If someone embrass him , he will make them regret. Sehun are thinking carefully, not knowing. Luhan-hyung are infront of him, as Luhan look at him weirdly.

"What's wrong with you , Sehun? smiled like idiots" Luhan said while rose an eyebrow.

"I'm okay , I'm going to make revenge with someone but..I don't know how.." Sehun said while tap his chin.

"Do you usual things." Luhan said while slurp his cola.

"What?" Sehun widened his eyes.

"Your usual things" Luhan said while rose an eyebrow.

"Luhan hyung.. Give me a hug! you're really brilliant" Sehun said while going to hug Luhan but Luhan halted him.

"Don't.. you know I hate skinship with a.. guy" he whispered the last part

Sehun chuckled " Ara , ara "

Sehun smirk evilly , and went upstair calling someone..

 


What sehun is gonna do? Stay tuned. Subscribe.Enjoy.Comment!

Thank you for who subscribe me ;

HwangAhYoung

 

ramawati

Ma14li

Thank you for subscribing , please comment and enjoy.