003

Forcefully Married With Mr.Soon-To-Be-Husband.

Married Arrangement.

 


"Can you promise me?"

"Promise what?"

"Promise do not saying anything to someone"

"I'm s--"

"You must.Please.." He said while showing a puppy eyes.cute but that's not gonna work.

"Okay..I promise." she said while emphasizing promise.

"Okay..can you let me go now?" She said while raise an eyebrow.

He walk simply like that , not going to say thank you or anything.

rude much?I guess. She thought as she walk towards her place. She could see someone waiting impatiently it's Kayoung. She smirk slowly, she poked her shoulder. Kayoung slowly jumped from her sit and startled.

"Yah! where are you? I'm waiting about 15 minutes and I'm worrying very much like death.Good thing you come" She mumble while slurp her banana milk.

"Sorry unnie.. please forgive me?" The innoncence Rayoon slowly make aegyo to her sister.

"Okay, here the banana milk.Kaja, I had text from ma, that she going to annouce something that we doesn't know."

Rayoon nod slowly and slurp her own banana milk.

She slowly throw the banana milk on a trashcan,and walk casually to her sister and ready to go home.

 


 

Sehun P.O.V

A girl disrepect me and make me embrassed infront of the crowd, how dare she ?! aish.He bit his lower lip , control his angryness. Huh.. how about I embrass her too?. This is going to be interesting!

Suddenly the car stop awhile which make Sehun startled.

"Yah! why stop the car?" He said angrily since he had a bad mood, today.

Luhan-hyung, quickly walk out from his seat and dragged this random girl. Who is she? , Luhan-hyung crush? Oh.. my evil plan.

After a few minutes , Luhan-hyung come and sit beside Sehun. Sehun quickly smirked.

"What?" He said innoncencely. Hyung you're really are innoncence.

"Who is that girl? Crush?" Sehun smirk while look away , fun teasing his hyung.

"YAH! you know right my crush only for So Yeon right!" Sehun said while emphasizing So Yeon.

"Well , who is that girl?" Sehun said while smirk non-stop.

"None of your business" Luhan-hyung said while buried his face with a book. Embrassed , sad and frustrating.

 


Kayoung P.O.V.

We reached our home , exhausted. We slowly open our shoes lazily.

"Ma , I'm home!" Kayoung shout while her mom went down happily with her dad.

"Welcome , home girls. Let's eat, I made your favourite food." Ma said while showing our favourite food. We quickly fast our pace and eat our favourite , ddukkbokki.

After eating , we drink milk, Kayoung burped."Oops." She giggled.

"Girls.. we going to announce you something.." Ma said while looked down at her feet.

"We had our desicion that we going to make married arrangement for you guys." We widened our eyes and choked.

"W-what?!" Rayoon shouted.

"I'm sorry , but our business is going to bankrupt.Please do this for us , at first I don't believe what your grandpa said."

"What he said?" Kayoung said eagerly.

"He going to married you with the... twin prince" We widened our eyes even more. 

"BWOOH?!"