001

Forcefully Married With Mr.Soon-To-Be-Husband.

Captured.


Kayoung are in their own schelude subject, which is piano. Her favourite subject, she could see many people { most of them girl } chatting, giggling.She sighed and shook her head not going to waste anytime like those girls. She slowly sit down and play the piano , praticing the lyrics with full focus and concentrate.

A one girl past her , saying "Hey, you know what? The twin prince are going to married." She said dissapointed, and sigh in frustration.

"Well yeah , when I knew who going to married them , I will lay my hands on her."She said and show her fist.Kayoung slowly her legs feel weak, scared.

Why should I be scared? She said while titled her head, she sighed in scared as she slowly walks up to the balcony seeing a one of group stare at you.You blushing, No they are not, they are look at So Yeon who chatting happily with her friend , Shin Hye.

 


Sehun's P.O.V.

"Yah , guys. It was her , So Yeon and Shin hye!" Kai calling the other member's to see the 2 girl.

"Look Shin Hye, done practicing and she look very cute when she laughing!" Tao add and smiled.

The most boy who look at them are the twin prince. Who smiled secretly, they barely smiled or laugh but they show their side who closest to them only.

*Shinhye was very beautiful ... today* Sehun thought while smiled sweetly but crash when her mother annouced that he must married someone who called stranger.

*So Yeon.. I'm crazy for you..* Luhan's thought but shook his head when a flash of her mother announce that he going to married. It's gonna be hell.

 


Rayoon's P.O.V.

it's recess time! I'm going to fetch Kayoung now. She skipped and slowly went towards Rayoon class, when she reached there , she could hear a couple, talking.Isn't it recess time?

I sneak to hear their converstation. 

"So Yeon , I'm going to say some thing to you.." The baby-face said. Wow , I'm jealous of him , he really look like a girl.

"yes , what is it?" The girl said impatiently while rose an eyebrow.

"Well , my parents want me to married someone, but I don't like her. how I can be married a stranger? You're my friend and I know you so much. how about I introduce you to my mom and cancel the married arrangement."He paused.

"So, let's get married." He said while his face showing a hope. Suddenly Rayoon's phone vibrated, oh my god. Stupid phone, The baby-face quickly stand up knowing someone out there I quickly rushed towards Kayoung's class.

I could hear the baby-face yell my name. Oh my god, I need to tell Kayoung about this!