Chapter 9 A

The Miserable Life of a Happy Person

I decided to make two endings because I really can't decided what to do. Anyway here's ending A.(Chanhee dies....)

___________

Chanhee smiled for the last time.

“This is the end. Goodbye Minsoo hyung, I never thought that I’ll die first, take care, I love you. Seunghyun, Byunghun. Even if loved you the wrong way, I’ll never deny it. I love you, it’ll never change. Mom, see you soon, even if you never cared, I still loved you.”

“I’m contented with my life now, I found my father (even if his identity is the last person I want to be), Minsoo hyung is now happy, Byunghun found the father he never had(he’ll probably be happy after a few years of my death since there would be a father to lean on), and I experienced love. Even if I experienced it with the wrong person, I’m happy that I knew how it feels. My only regret is that I never had the chance to say these things to all of you before I die. I’ll leave now. Goodbye.”

Chanhee closed his eyes and rested in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why is Chanie sleeping in that fancy box?” Minsoo asked Daniel.

“He’s resting with God now.”

Niel smiled bitterly.

Minsoo smiled back.

“Minsoo hopes Chanie is resting well. I’ll wait till he wakes up.”

Niel sighed. He probably won’t bring Minsoo to Chanhee’s funeral. He didn’t know how to explain his brother’s death.

Byunghun stared at Chanhee’s corpse.

“So you chose to die and leave everything behind? I didn’t know you were that heartless. You didn’t even think of the people who’ll cry if you leave this world.”

Byunghun cried sofly.

Seunghyun stood beside Byunghun and patted his back.

“You can’t blame him. The news is probably too much for him to handle. Just let him rest, I know he don’t regret this, Chanhee will never do anything without thinking twice.”

Byunghun smiled softly.

“You’re right he chose this, we should respect his decision.”

Byunghun and Seunghyun smiled at each other. The two them knew it was the best for everybody.