Chapter 5

The Miserable Life of a Happy Person

Chanhee was back at the manor.

He went straight to Seunghyun’s office and knocked softly.

“Chanhee is that you? The door is open.”

“Good evening”

Seunghyun smiled.

“How’s your little trip?”

Chanhee sat at his usual chair and smiled back.

“Good, my brother looks fine. He even got a new friend.”

Seunghyun ruffled Chanhee’s hair.

“You must be tired. Sleep. You need it.”

A few weeks has passed.

“Hey Chanhee, can you stay here for the night? I have an important work to do; I need to pass it before midnight.”

“Sure.” Chanhee smiled and started helping Seunghyun with what his doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanhee and Seunghyun stretched. The finally finished the work, and passed it on time.

“It’s finally finished.” Chnahee exclaimed.

Seunghyun smiled.

“Do you want to refresh on the small bar downstairs?”

Chanhee smiled and accepted the offer. He hasn’t drink alcohol for a while so he was happy Seunghyun asked him to drink.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanhee and Seunghyun had drunk a few shots already.

“You know what Chanhee? You’re really beautiful.”

“You’re drunk. Let’s stop, I’ll take you to your room.”

Chnahee stood up and tried to make Seunghyun stand. After a few steps, they stumbled and fell with Seunghyun on top of Chanhee.

“I’m not that drunk. What I said is true.”

Seunghyun started kissing Chanhee.

Chanhee tried to stop Seunghyun, but he was too strong for him.

Seunghyun stopped and dragged him to Chanhee’s room. He laid Chanhee on the bed and forcefully kissed him again. Chanhee kept resisting but failed because Seunghyun was too strong.

After a few moments, Chanhee gave in.

“This is the only way to forget Byunghun.” Chanhee told himself.

He closed his eyes and just let everything happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why did you do this?” Chanhee asked Seunghyun after they did their little affair.

“I love you Chanhee.”

“But you have a wife.”

“I don’t care. I love you and that reason is enough.”

Seunghyun hugged Chanhee.

“It’s ok if you don’t love me back for now. I know you’ll fall for me too after a while.”

Chanhee sighed.

“This is the only way to forget Byunghun.” He told himself again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Seunghyun and Chanhee continued their affair. They do it every time Mrs. Choi wasn’t around. Since other employees were not allowed to roam around the house, they never got caught. Nobody can see them enter the same room.

Chanhee began to fell for Seunghyun. He didn’t know if it was greater than his love for Byunghun, but he was sure it was love. He hasn’t forgotten his feelings for Byunghun completely, but he knew that after a while, he will.

It was another night filled with love and passion. Chanhee rested his head in Seunghyun’s bare chest. He loves it.

“I still can’t believe I slept with you. I mean, I never thought I will sleep with someone who’s young enough to be my son. If my son lived, he’ll be the same age as you.”

Chanhee looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

“You’re saying that now? We did for a while already.”

“I just realized it now.”

“Don’t think about that. It’s like, mentioning your wife while we’re having .”

Seunghyun smiled.

“I thought mentioning her is forbidden when we’re together?”

“I’m just using her as a reference.”

Seunghyun held Chanhee closer.

“Hm, about your father, heard any news?”

Chanhee shrugged.

“I thought a lot about what you said when we first met. I think I’ll just give up. I don’t think I’ll meet him anymore. Even if I do, I don’t think I’ll feel anything.”

“Let’s just sleep. My wife won’t comeback until next week. I’ll sleep here for the mean time.”

A few more days has passed

“Chanhee you won’t believe it. I just found my son. He’s alive. A friend of mine told me about his friend who picked up a child around the area where the accident occurred. We took a DNA test and it was positive. We’ll meet him tomorrow.”

Chanhee forced a smile.

“That’s good.”

Chanhee was very worried. Now that they found their lost son, Seunghyun will be closer to his wife. His wife would stop hating Seunghyun and they might love each other again. He was scared to lose Seunghyun. He didn’t want to be left alone again. He hated the feeling.

Day of young master’s arrival

Everything was perfect. The mansion was very clean, not a single dust was allowed, and the chef made delicious and exotic foods, and all curtains and sheets was changed.  All employees were instructed to call Mr. and Mrs. Choi’s son young master. They lined up and waited for his arrival. The big doors opened, revealing a boy he was so familiar with.

“Byunghun.”

___________

Woohoo.... I love crack pairings; sorry if it's a bit disgusting and disturbing....Anyway, thanks for the comments, It makes me really happy....Don't worry, Byunghun will be back next chapter.