Chapter 6

The Miserable Life of a Happy Person

“Everyone, this is my child Choi Byunghun.”

Chanhee was shocked. He never expected it.

Byunghun noticed Chanhee. He was shocked to see Chanhee there. He never thought that Chanhee was working for his father.

“Chanhee.”

Seunghyun looked at them confusedly.

“You know each other?”

“He’s my childhood friend” Byunghun answered.

Seunghyun smiled. “That’s nice. Chanhee can accompany you while you’re here. The two of you could catch up on each other.”

Chanhee smiled bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanhee felt disappointed. Seunghyun took a one week break while Byunghun was still there. Which means no job for him and he couldn’t be with Seunghyun too. Seunghyun also started to act sweet with his wife again. Chanhee became more afraid to lose Seunghyun. He officially loves Seunghyun and will do anything not to lose him.

Chanhee heard a knock.

“It’s open.”

The door opened revealing Byunghun.

“Chanhee, can you accompany me for a walk?”

Chanhee smiled slightly and followed Byunghun out.

They walked beside the lake of the mansion. Chanhee didn’t even know there was lake there.

“Remember when I told you before that I still love you? I was not lying back then. Chanhee, I love, and will love you forever. Chanhee can we get back together? Will you be my boyfriend again?”

Chanhee confusedly looked at Byunghun. He didn’t know what to say. But he suddenly saw Seunghyun looking at them at the other side of the lake. He pulled Byunghun into a deep kiss and smirked.

“Does that mean yes?”

Chanhee nodded.

He has no choice. He doesn’t want to lose Seunghyun. It’s the only way to make him realize that he’s important; that he can’t leave him just like that.

“I’m so happy we’re together again.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days have passed. Byunghun kept taking Chanhee to dates and stuffs. He wanted to make it up to Chanhee.

Chanhee continued to make Seunghyun jealous. What’s done is done. He doesn’t want to hurt Byunghun, but to him, Seunghyun is more important. He’ll do everything to not lose Seunghyun.

“Mr. Choi wants you in his room.”

The butler called Chanhee. Chanhee stood up from his bed and smirked.

“He finally gave in.”

Seunghyun’s Office

“What is that all about?”

Seunghyun looked very angry.

“Why did you call me, Mr. Choi? I thought you’re in a short break while your son is here?”

Chanhee answered in a sarcastic tone.

“Why are you with my son?”

Chanhee rolled his eyes.

“I thought you knew we were friends? We decided to catch up with each other, like you said. Well we were ex lovers anyways, that’s catching up.”

Seunghyun stood. His voice softened and he hugged Chanhee tightly.

“I don’t want other guys touching you. I’m sorry if I don’t spend a lot of time with you anymore. I promise to make it up to you. Stop making me jealous and break up with Byunghun, it will be the right choice for everyone.”

Chanhee returned Seughyun’s hug.

Seeunghyun pinned Chanhee against the door and started kissing him passionately.

“Is it ok? Your wife might see us.”

“She’s asleep. Come on let’s go to your room.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun couldn’t sleep. He was just too happy. He still can’t believe he got Chanhee back. He walked outside for a bit, before entering the mansion again. While he was walking back to his room, he saw Chanhee running towards a small room. Byunghun was about to follow him but stopped when he saw his father enter the same room.

Byunghun was confused.

“Why is father with Chanhee?”

He went near the door and pressed his ear against it.

“Seunghyun! Stop teasing please!”

He heard Chanhee’s voice.

He couldn’t believe it. He shook the disgusting thought away and decided to check the CCTV. He wouldn’t believe anything unless he saw it with his own eyes.

Byunghun entered a big room with a lot of computer screens. He searched for Chanhee’s room and set it into full screen.

He was shocked. He saw Chanhee and his father eating each other’s face. He couldn’t believe it. He viewed the other dates available, and saw the same thing.

“They were doing it even before I came here.”

He can’t believe his Chanhee would do something like that. Cheating on him was slightly acceptable, but having an affair with someone with a wife was unforgivable. The Chanhee he knew will never do that.

He felt hurt, no, he felt angry.

____________

Hmmm...2 more chapters to go...Anyway thank you for everyone who's reading this...And thanks for the comments=)) 

I feel bad for breaking Chunjoe here...