Meeting: Chunji

My Angels

 

{Narrators POV}
 
"You're kidding right?" Minji asked Mrs.Kim who held out a giant smelly Bunny Costume. Mrs. Kim frowned at her employee.
 
"Does it look like I'm kidding?" Mrs. Kim said harshly with a hand on her hip.
 
" Ok ma'am" Minji had no choice but to obey her boss. She took the bunny costume and put it on. Mrs. Kim smiled at the human size bunny infront of her, then handed minji a pile of flyers.
 
"Good job... now hand one to everyone you see" Mrs. Kim said. Minji frowned through the bunny head. 
 
"How can that woman be married?" she thought and went on the main street handing out flyers for All You Need Is Coffee.
 
{Chunji's  POV}
 
AISH! I can't believe CAP hyung! He left me to walk to the studio by MYSELF!! It's an hour walk from the dorm, nobody is picking up their phones, and there is NO way I'm going on a CAB by myself... I'll give them a piece of my mind when I arrive... They could use a mind! Hey look at the bright side: I get exercise... AISH I DONT CARE ABOUT EXERCISE!!! This is NOT fair, there is no bright side to walking an hour walk alone!!! I'm close though! I'm about 7 blocks away!! AISH!! 
 
OMG!!
 
"I'm so sorry" I apologized to the girl in the bunny costume that was on the floor. I was so wrapped up into Killing the members in my head that I bumped into a Human sized bunny! She/He fell to the ground dropping all the pappers she/he had and his/her head came off. OH NOT LIKE THAT!!! I meant that her bunny head came off and I realized that the bunny was a girl. She's really pretty... What the heck Chunji? You just ran into a giant bunny with a girl inside and your gawking at her. Why am I like this? ... she can't get up from the floor because she was so huge I smiled and helped her up.
 
{Minji's POV}
Ouch!! This guy- he is really handsome- just bumped into me causing me to fall to the floor, and my head fell off... My bunny head.... I tried to get up but I was HUGE . He smiled and helped me up. I tried to smile as I took his hand and stood up, our faces were just inches away...
 
"Sorry about that" he said as he scratched the back of his head.
 
"It's okay" I tried to pick up the head but I couldn't because I was so huge he smiled and picked up the head. I smiled at him, but then I frowned instantly as I saw the flyers on the floor. OOH!! Mrs. Kim is going to kill me!!!! At least my last happy moment will be meeting this handsome stranger. :D
 
"OH GOD!!" I said "I HAVE TO HAND THEM OUT!" I frowned, he quickly picked them up and arranged them in a pile.
 
{chunji POV}
 
OMG! I feel so bad for her. I just dropped all of the flyers. Her boss is going to kill her... Aish! PABO PABO PABO!!!! You know what? I'll help her hand them out... hahaha i'll be late... I can use my fame >:)  I looked at my phone and closed it . I smiled at her...
 
"I'll help you hand them out " I said she smiled and bowed. Well tried to.
 
"Kamsahamnida" she said
 
"I'm Chunji" I said
 
"I'm Minji" she said, she's really cute. Like ricky only a girl and MUCH cuter! :DI smiled at her and started to hand them out.
 
{minji POV}
 
He is really cute and nice. He helped me hand all the flyers in half an hour. Whenever he gave one to a person that person would say something like :"Oh thanks oppa" "I'll come visite oppa" "Omg chunji oppa you are so handsome" Ok that one was a bit weird but WOW he knows a lot of girls! He a player or what? I turned to him and said:
 
"Wow... why does every girl call you oppa?" I asked he just stared at the floor.
 
{chunji POV}
 
I guess she figured it out AISH FANGIRLS.. but I still love them... (A/N: YAY he still loves me! Ahem I mean US ^_^)
 
"Well?" she asked
 
"I'm kinda in a group"
 
"A group?" (Minjis thoughts: Wow! just like that other guy I met! what was his name? niall? Oh I forget) I nodded but I still hated how she doesn't know about teentop. It's either we're not that popular, or she doesn't watch tv.
 
"Wow what is it called?"
 
"Te..."
 
"MINJI HURRY UP!" A women in her late 30's called minji. I stopped
 
"Thanks again oppa..." she said then hurried to the lady
 
WAIT!! I forgot to get her number. I stared at the floor and found a flyer. I have to visit sometime. I reached the studio and saw everyone angry.
 
"YAH!!" LJoe yelled "WHY ARE YOU LATE?"
I smirked
 
"None of your business"
 
" WE WAITED FOR TWO HOURS!" chungjo yelled. Psh, is that any way to talk to your hyung? Soon everyone was yelling at me .
 
"WELL MAYBE ONE OF YOU COULD HAVE FOUND THE TIME TO CHECK YOUR PHONE AND SEE HOW I WAS TRYING TO REACH YOU! I CALLED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BUT NONE OF YOU PICKED UP!" 
 
"I HAD TO WALK HERE! 7 BLOCKS!!!! 7!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRING THAT IS?!?!?!?!" they were all silent... I'm really angry at them
 
"Let's practice" Niel said in calm voice I knew he was guilty. I rolled my eyes and started practicing. I guess there was a bright side to walking Here! :D
 
 
 
(Authors and Chunji, and teentop. Sorta)
 
K808: Chunji! Running into a giant bunny with a girl in it? Shame....
Chunji: Not my fault! But hey! At least something good came out of it!
S_M: Yeah But you forgot to get her number :|
Chunji: Yah! Again not my fault that her cranky boss called her before I could get her number!
K808: Ok but just don't tell the other members!
Cunji: Why Not?
K808: ummmm Unnie?
S_M: Because then they will tease you and grill information about her!
Chunji: True. And they might go and meet her!
Ricky: Meet who hyung?
Chunji: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Ricky: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Chunji: Yah! Don't sneak up on me!
Ricky: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! SARANGAE ANGELS <3