Paralyzed

My Angels
Narrator POV
 
 
 
"Minam!" Mrs.Lee called the little girl sitting in the first row drawing a picture.The girl turned around with a wide smile on her face.
 
"Yes, Mrs.Lee?" she said
 
"Your sister is here" the teacher told her. The girl smiled and nodded her head.
 
"I'll be ready in a second" the girl said then started to pack her belongings. She stopped for a second to smile at the picture before putting it in her Hello Kitty backpack that her sister bought her. Minji was waiting outside the elementry school. Minam ran to her and quickly hugged her sister.
 
"Annyeong unnie!" she said smiling.
 
"Annyeong sweetheart" minji said.
 
The girls started to walk home, hand in hand.
 
"Where is amma and appa?" minam asked. minji shrugged.
"I don't know, they asked me to pick you up. They said they're going to be late" silence fell over the two girls as they crossed the street. 
 
"What do you want to eat?" minji asked.
"I dunno..."minam said sadly.
 
"I'll make ramen your favourite" minji said smiling, as she saw minam's face light up.
 
They arrived home, minam sat at the table while she watched her older sister cook. She smiled to herself wishing to be like her sister when she grows up. Minji felt someone watching her so she turned around, and saw minam daydreaming. She smiled as she placed a hot pot of ramen infront of minam.
 
"Eat up!" she said.
 
"Thank you unnie" minam said as she started to eat. Minji ruffeled her sister's hair and got up.
 
"I'm not hungry, so i'll go and do my homework" miji said, while minam nodded her head as she slurpped a pile of noodles.
 
AISH! I have so much homework, minji thought as she oppened her chemistry book, and started working on her homework
 
 
 
After two hours of doing homework, minji was asleep on her book. minam slowly opened the door
"Minji?" she said, holding tissues filled with blood. When she saw her sister sleeping, she shrugged, and covered the tissues then threw them out.
 
*Three Hours later*
 
Minji slowly shook her head and woke up, feeling sore in her neck from sleeping in the wrong way. She streched and opened her computer. She grinned as she read the screen:
 
-pabo minji... y rn't u answering ur bff?... jihee <3
 
-cause my bestfriend is all the way in the USA! DUH! :)
 
-HEY...seriuosly y didnt u answer
 
-srry i was asleep:) hows the US?
 
-BORING i cant do anything
 
-why?
 
-cause my mom thinks i'll get kidnapped
 
-LOL atleast shes around
 
-...
 
-my mom and dad barely come home
 
-isn't that a good thing? you get to have fun at home
 
- not with exams you cant
 
-oh yeah! have fun :p
 
-SHUT UP =)
 
*hours later*
 
-srry minji, i have to go to school now :(
 
-it's okay :) take care
 
-okay bye :)
 
-bye i love you <3
 
-i love you too <3
 
minji smiled as she closed the computer.her stomach growled making her smile.
 
minji P.O.V.
 
Ahh! It's late now. I crawled downstairs. My parents are propbably sleeping by now. i found some left over kimichi in the fridge so i took it out and the tv.
I was watching tv when I heard voices from the door way. OMG! I heard keys hitting each other then I heard a key slip in the doornop... my heart stopped. They're coming to rob us. OMG! I closed the tv and quicly hid behind the couch. 
 
"Are you sure?" a women asked... wait... that's mom...
"Yeah it's hopeless" dad answered. What are they talking about?
 
It's 1:00 AM. They are really late... Why? What are they talking about? they have ALOT to explain...
 
"How are we going to get the money?" mom asked sitting on an armchair.
 
"I'm going to apply to any job there is"my dad said sitting on another chair.
"I'll work too, we have to support our daughters"my mom said " why don't we ask namsoo for some money?"
 
"I can't let my son pay for my failed business" my dad said.
 
WHAT? The bussiness failed? We are broke... I don't know what to say? I have to talk to them about it...
 
"Minji and minam can't stay in a private school" my mom said... i can't believe this...
"They can't know either" dad said "Especially minji" tears started to run down my pale cheeks.
 
"She'll try to help. I don't want to burden her" 
 
Dad... why are you doing this to me?...I want to help... you are more important... I love you...dad...
 
"When will they switch schools?" my mom asked.
 
"In two months, while we prepare the paperworks" dad answered.
"Stay home tomorrow. Don't go to the morning shift. Tell them they're going to switch schools and confort them."
 
I drowned in tears... I love you... I'm sorry i'm a burden...
 
They got up and started to walk away. I heard their voices getting fainter, and fainter, until there was nothing.
 
I didn't stop crying... I'm too weak to get up... I'm paralyzed... I can't move... I have to help... I have to do something...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K808: I feel bad. This is only the first chapter and Minji is all sad. Are you ok Minji?
Minji: *sad*.  *Crying* T-t-things will get better for my parents right?
K808: ummm..... S_M unnie?
S_M: Don't worry Minji. Along the way you will have great friends! Ok?
Minji: A-arrasso. But I'm really sad. Can I not appear in the conversation for a little while?
K808: Sure. We understand. You can come back when you meet all of them
Minji: All of them? Who's Them?
S_M: Dongsaeng! *whispers to K808* we aren't supposed to tell her yet!
K808: *whispers back* ohhh right! Sorry! Gah Pabo! 
S_M: Its nobody Minji. Don't worry!
Minji: O-ok. Well I'm gonna go now. You guys and talk amongst yourselfs. Bye author nims *leaves*
K808: So.... She's not going to appear when it's one of their chapters?
S_M: RIGHT! When it's the chapters about her, and only her (with maybe some family members and friends) she will appear. But we HAVE to make sure THEY don't come when she's here! 
K808: But-
S_M: Nope! It's decided! Ok?
K808: Ok! Umm unnie
S_M: *writing*
K808: Unnie. UNNiE. UNNIE! They are here!
S_M: What? *turns around and sees "THEM"
 #1: Hi Noonas!    
K808: HI ^_^
S_M: what are you doing here? It's only you right?
#1: Ummmmm
#2: HI! WE ARE HERE!
#3: Hey Guys!
#4 HI HI!
#5: Sup!
#6: Hey!
S_M: What are you guys doing here! Aww! Your lucky She left!
All: Who's "SHE?"
K808: *whispers to S_M* unnie~ I thought we weren't going to tell them who she is yet?
S_M: ahhhh this is to complicated! I'm gonna go! Take care of them and get them out i
of here! *leaves*
All: BYE!
K808: Aww unnie left me! Umm well there's nothing to do so
#1: SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!
K808: Hey! That's my line!*pouts*