Malaysia, I’m Coming!

After Love

I’m in flight now. Still fresh in my mind, the moment when my family shocked after I bring that surprise news. A week in Busan I fill the time mostly with my family and not other than my only friend there, Jong Hoon. I don’t know what the motive he took seven days off from my boss. After just now, I just know why he was in Busan for a week. He was sent by my boss, Mr. Kim, of course. I help my parents in restaurant on day and help Jae Young in her homework on night. One more thing I’ve done while in Busan was talking to Jong Hoon parents that Jong Hoon didn’t have any girlfriend yet. They understand and they said that they can wait.

 

“Want anything sir?” I almost get a heart attack when a stewardess asks me.

 

“Nothing. Thank you by the way miss,” She smiles.

 

“Get your safety belt on, we are going to landing in a few minutes,” Announce made by the lead of steward.

 

I wear my own safety belt and stay sit calmly. I look out of the windows, the KLIA buildings can be seen. So, I’m in Malaysia now.


I’m in the airport now, my eyes are busy searching for Xiumin and Chanyeol because they already promise me to fetch me up from the airport. Where are they? They are still not here? I sit on the chair in the waiting room after my passport has been checked. I’m sleepy but no, I can’t sleep here. There are so many people here. I’m not the only Korean here actually. There are many Koreans here in fact.

 

“Lee Hong Ki-sshi! Is it you?” I heard someone calls my name.

 

I turn to my left and see someone in nice black formal suit, it is Xiumin but where is the crazy Chanyeol? “Xiumin-ah, yes, I am. Where is Chanyeol?”

 

“Hong Ki, how are you? Welcome to Malaysia! Chanyeol? Oh, Chanyeol! He has to go for urgent meeting. Actually, he just replaces someone else,” He takes my bag.

 

“I’m fine Xiumin. By the way thanks a lot for welcoming here,” I take the other bags with me and follow Xiumin from the back.

 

“Of course I’ve to welcome you Hong Ki. Starting from a day after tomorrow you are my boss right,” he chuckles.

 

“Ah~ you!” We are heading to his car.

 

We are in front of his car. I take all my bags and put them into his car. After that, I sit next to him. He drives to his house. His house is quite big and there are three rooms in it. Perfect for us! Since I’m the latecomer, I’ve to stay in the room at the back I guess, near the kitchen. Actually, they will make a reason to ask me for cook every day. I know them well. Since, we been friends, they never cook. They will eat outside. I think negatively about them. Hi Hi XD

 

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Where are you? Why are you sitting alone in the dark?” Xiumin calls Chanyeol, as soon as he opens the unlock door while I’m not really ignore them, taking my bags from inside of Xiumin car.

 

I drag all my bags in. “Xiumin, where is he?” I ask.

 

“Molla!” he shakes his head.

 

As we step in, someone switch on the penda flour light and says, “Surprise! Welcome to Malaysia.” I’m not surprise at all because this moment ever happen before to me and I’ve think this before. I know Xiumin involved too in this case.

 

“Are you not surprise Hong Ki?” Xiumin asks after he pretends to be surprised like saw some ghosts just now – still pretending.

 

“Not at all,” I smirk. “But something has caught my eyes just now and now. Wah!! So many foods on the table,” I laugh.

 

“Hong Ki, I cook myself!” I give a long glance on him.

 

“It does not include in our plan Yeol,” Xiumin says in strange sound. “Opps! I just reveal it myself. Oh my mouth~,” He takes a glass of water on the table and drinks till the last drop.

 

“Don’t be too worry Xiumin, I already know your plan with him since I make the first step into this house and you Chanyeol, I know you not cook all of these but you bought all of these right. You can’t cook Korean food and just now you said you cook all of these, Malaysian food. So funny!” I sit on the couch.

 

“By the way how you know these are Malay cuisine? You ever taste all these?” The poor Chanyeol asks.

 

“Blur… blur… If you ask me, I’ll know all of these are Malay cuisine too because we are in Malaysia and those are not Korean food,” Xiumin laugh out loud.

“Actually guys, not like that. I ever cook some Malay food in Korea. So, I know. That one is ‘Mi Rebus’ right?” I point my finger to the bowls of noodle with full of gravy.

 

“Yes, ‘Mi Rebus’. That one?” Xiumin shows a plate of a thin layer of fried flour.

 

“It’s ‘Roti Canai’. We eat it with curry and sometime with chilli paste too. Am I right?” I beam.

 

“You’re Mr. Perfect 10! By the way how do you know all these food?” Chanyeol asks.

 

“What the use of Internet Chanyeol, Xiumin. I searched much about Malaysia before I come here. I’ve a whale of time in front of computer,” I say.

 

“So, you already know that you’ll transfer here?” Xiumin and Chanyeol look each other.

 

I nod, “I’m the one who applied to transfer here. I got it at last and at the same time I got a job promotion to be a lead engineer here. I want to go far away from Korea for a while. I need to set out all my memories there. I need a new life.”

 

“Oh, so it’s because of that tragedy. Arraseo! She already has a new life and now is your turn chingu. Don’t worry, we always support you.” Xiumin encourages me.

 

“Hey guys, don’t remember the past. Let’s go to the future. Happy yourself while you’ve time to look forward. Let’s have our dinner now,” Chanyeol passes two plates to us.

 

“But my bags…” I say.

 

“Leave them there. They need rest too,” Crazy Xiumin say.

 

We have our dinner until full load. After that, they show my room. As I’ve guess, my room is at the back near the kitchen. The room looks very tidy and complete. They help me bring all bags and after that, they leave me alone there. I go for a bath and after that I search for my laptop. I want online Facebook and talk to my sister that I’m okay here.

 

“Xiumin, you’ve Wi-Fi?” I walk out from the room while asking him.

 

“Have!” he replies while busy with his phone.

 

“Switch it on for me please,” I say.

 

“Alright. Chanyeol please turn on the Wi-Fi switch for our boss,” He chuckles.

 

“Thank you,” I open the computer and get the connection but what the password?

 

“Hi hi hi… sorry for disturbing you both again. What the password?” I approach them.

 

“KG&PY90” both of them tell me at the same time.

 

“Alright, thank you and goodnight!” I turn to my room and shut the door.

 

I a webcam call with my beloved sister, Lee Jae Young. She looks very happy there, but when she saw me, she runs out of her room. I don’t have an idea why she does that. After a while, she comes back and she is not alone this time. Appa and omma are here too!

 

“Jae Young-ah, why you take time so long?” I ask, pout.

 

“Oppa! Don’t be so childish,” She makes a long glare there.

 

“Hi, my son! How Malaysia? Girls there pretty enough?” Appa is kidding me.

 

“Appa… Omma, look appa!” I chuckle. “Malaysia is okay, nice and the foods are really delicious. We should serve Malaysian foods in our restaurant.

 

“I just kidding my son don’t take your heart into this,” My father laughs.

 

“I know!” I laugh too.

 

“So, Hong Ki where are your housemates? Min Seok and Chanyeol?” My mother asks.

 

“They are busy doing their works in living room. You want to see them?” I say.

 

“No need. I don’t want disturb them. Just send our regard to them. Okay Hong Ki, your sister should offline now because tomorrow is schooling day. Annyong and goodnight!” They waves hand through the webcam call.

 

“Annyong! And goodnight too,” I waves back.

 

I’m lucky because I born in a modern era. Even we’re far apart, we still can communicate and see each other’s face. I could not imagine the life that my grandparents used to. It must be really hard. Because of the revolution in technical, I was able to learn other language too. Now, I can speak Malay.

 

I feel asleep after a while…


ButterflyShida Notes:

Annyong! I'm coming after a few weeks I'm not updating. I'm sorry, school was too busy. I can update. And sorry for make a nonsense story in this chapter. I can't think the other storyline.

subscribe, comment & upvote!

yes