Introduce

To You

Nami's POV

"Hello Ms. Nami, I'm Lee Byunghun but call me L.Joe. I'm the rapper" The red hair guy approached me.

"Well, hello L.Joe nice to meet you. And please just call me Nami since I'm younger than you" I smiled at him.

"Really? Wow I thought you're the same age as me" L.Joe looked disbelief.

"Yes, many people told me that I looked more mature than my age" I chuckled.

"Well, come I'll introduce you too other member" L.Joe invite me to their other member and we walked to them. When we arrived at them, the purple hair one coming to us."Hello! My... Name is Niel.... nice to meet you!" He spook stuttered and took my right and shook it. I smiled at him and said "Nice to meet you too"

"Well you met Niel, he's the main vocal of the group. This is Chunji, he is the same age as me and beside him is our leader CAP" L.Joe pointed at the person with headphone on his neck and the one hold an iPad"

"Hi, I'm Chunji." "I'm CAP." They just smile and waved their hand at me. I just gave them my sweetest smile.

"Hello my name is Ricky, hope you treat me well"  I taken aback in my position because suddenly a boy with cute gesture and big grin pop out behind the seat.

"Ricky-ah don't startled people like that. Behave!'" L.Joe scolded him

"I'm sorry" Ricky bow a bit and pouted.

"No, it's okay I'm just a bit.. shocked" I gave him smile and he's back with his big grin

And I saw a man with black hair and black shade looking at the outside window with earphone on his ear. L.Joe noticed it.

"He's Changjo, maybe you think Ricky is the youngest but the truth is Changjo is our youngest member. He's seems quite but he is a nice guy. Don't mind him if he a little bit rude. It just his attitude for new people" L.Joe explained.

I just nod at him. I wonder this Changjo guy is full of mystery. I just hope that he can work together and not confound my team work.