They are Here

To You

Italic words mean they are talking with Korean language. ;)


As long as I introduce myself to them, I take them to their bus through the back door airport because there are so many people in the main gate. I keep in touch with my other team to look at the situation. Soon, their manager approached me.

"Hello Ms. Nami, my name is Kim JunHae. I'm Teen Top's manager, I hope we can get along." He held out his hand.

"Oh Hello Mr. Kim, nice too meet you. I hope so. By the way, just call me Nami. I guess I'm younger than you right?" I shook his hand.

"Oh okay if that's what you want." He chuckled 

On our way to bus we chatted a lot. Mostly about Teen Top and the event. I saw Teen top is busy with their own stuff. I asked my team with my walkie talkie to picked up their suitcase. Mr. Kim need to manage their administration so he left me.

As soon as we get in the bus, they took their seat and chattered to each other. We have to wait to another crew so I have a plenty time to talk to them but I don't know how because I don't understand Korean. 3 months I learned korean didn't work nicely. I just know 'Anneyeonghaseyo' 'Kamsahamnida' and other kind of stuff like 'Oppa, Unnie, Hyung, Noona, Dongsaeng' or anything like that. So I just sat, closed my eyes to relaxed myself for a while and heard them chattered and laughing.

author's POV

"Hyung, let's say hi to her. I want to introduce myself."  Niel talked to L.Joe

"Why you don't approach her and introduce yourself alone." L.Joe answered him

"Oh c'mon Hyung, I'm not confidence with my English. You say hi to her first and you can introduce me later" Niel begged to L.Joe and did some aegyo.

"Ewww.. Fine fine" L.Joe said and approached Nami and Niel just chuckled.