Preparing

To You

3 months passed and tomorrow Teen Top will arrived to this country. I already prepare everything that they want such as hotel for them to stay, mini bus for their ride while here, even their food. They request to have kimchi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Well, I guess korean people can't eat without kimchi. I learn some korean language just the simple one like greeting and others.

Tomorrow, I have to pick them at 4 p.m. Their flight take off from Icheon at 8 a.m. I already cordinate to airport staff to control the situation. I know there will be a lot of their fans who want to meet them. And I don't want the situation become chaotic and will hurt the artist. Whoever the artist, their safety is number one. I am responsible while they are here.

Last checking, and last meeting. My company rent the hotel ballroom for meeting and the other stuff. Even me and my team have to stayed at this hotel. My company rent all room at 5th floor for Teen Top, the crew from Korea, and my team to stayed. My boss didn't allow me to stayed at home because he said I must handle everything, if i back and forth from hotel, venue, and my home or vice versa, it will be too tiring.

After the meeting, Me and my team went to the venue where the concert will be held. I checked everything, from the stage, llightning, sound system, festival section, VIP section, and tribune section. I even the backstage, I checked everything to make the artist feel comfortable.

After I've done everything, I went back to hotel to get some sleep before the hectic day come. I hope tomorrow will be running smoothly and the Teen Top member.... I hope they are kind and can cooperate well.