Teen Top

To You

So, I searched this Teen Top on google and I go to their wikipedia page. I read to find some info regarding to them.

 

There are 6 members, the oldest and leader named CAP, the sweet one named Chunji, the mysterious one named L.Joe, the thick lip's named Niel, the cute one named Ricky, and the cool one named Changjo. I read their birthdate, wow even the maknae born in the same year as me. 

Wikipedia said, they was debuted on 2010, they have 3 mini albums, 3 single albums, and 1 full lenght album. They have been on Europe tour in the beginning of this year and Asia tour this May. Their fandom called Angel, and their official color is Pearl Light Purple....... et cetra et cetra......

After I've done read their profiles, I thought these guys were amazing. They are still young, but they have so many fans around the world. Even I didn't know they are exist until now.

I started to download some of their songs, and listen to their songs. Once I listened to it, I like their song. Their song is ear catching, the rhythm is great. It's like hypnotize my mind.

And then opened youtube page and typing their name on search column, I watched their MV, performance stage,  and even their shows. And I'm so impressive.

 

Well, the even will be hold on September, so I have about 3 month to go to learn some Korean language and getting to know them more. I guess this will be fun.