Busy

To You

Soon, we arrived at the hotel. I straightly went to the receptionist and gave the keys to the crew. L.Joe, Niel, and Ricky bidded goodbye to me as they went in to elevator and I smiled to them. When I turned around someone stand before me.

"Oh! You scared me. Can I help you?" I asked to that boy.

"Make a schedule for me at fitness club at 4 a.m tomorrow morning." This Changjo guy said to me with poker face. Before I can reply him, he just passed me and went to elevator to join the other members.

'What just happened.... Did he don't have manner or what' I thought to myself. 'What kind of person do exercise at 4 freaking a.m?' I didn't have time to complain so I approached the receptionist.

"What time the fitness club will open tommorrow?" I asked the receptionist.

" The fitness club will be open at 6 a.m, Miss" he said

"Can you open earlier? Like 4 a.m maybe?"

"I need to ask the manager at sport area Miss, I will confirm you later"

"Yes, please tell me. It's for the artist'

"I'll do my best, Miss" he gave me a faithful smile so I believe him.

 

I heard my phone ringing, when I saw the caller it said 'Marry'so I answered it.

"Nami speaking here, what do you want?"

"Nami, there's problem at the venue. Please come here, we need you immedietly."

"What happen?"

"Ugh you can see it by yourself once you come here"

"Okay, okay I'll be there soon"

"Hurry up--" I hang up the phone as I went out from the hotel. Marry voice was just irritated me if I listen it longer.

 

Well, I think I can't eat my dinner comfortably. Thank God McDonald has drive thru in it, it save my poor stomach