Jacket

Luhan's Little Troublemaker

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

“Are you sure she’s going this way?” the guy was fixing his hair and vainly checked his reflection on a pocket mirror.

“Yup. I’m absolutely sure she’s coming this way. Why’d you even dye your hair red, Hyunwoo?” his friend asked, trailing behind him.

“It gives that bad boy feel. I think she likes bad boys. Don’t you think, Haneul?” Hyunwoo smirked as he opened the door of an empty classroom.

Haneul raised a brow. “Whatever you say.”

 

“By the way, how are you so sure that she’d enter this room? She could enter any room.” Hyunwoo asked his friend.

“The other rooms are occupied.” The latter replied.

“Are you sure?” Hyunwoo wanted to make sure.

“…Yes.” Actually Hanuel wasn’t sure himself but he wanted to leave now. “Anyways, I gotta go. I still have practice.” He waved and went his way.

Hyunwoo nodded and took the seat at the corner near the window.

 

His eyes caught someone running to the building where he is right now. A girl being chased by two bulky men. Her body guards maybe?

“Kwon JoEun, you will be mine.” He mumbled. “I’ll play hard to get just this time.” leaning back on his seat.

 

 

 

 

“Didn’t they get the hint?! I don’t want to marry that jerk! NO FREAKING WAY?!! I never even want to meet him ever.” JoEun complained to no one in particular as she continued to dash to a building, went up the stairs and through the school building’s hallway. Thankfully she was wearing comfortable sneakers allowing her to run a bit faster.

 

(A/N: I’ll just make random names for the two body guards. Let’s name them peanut butter and jelly. Don’t get me wrong, I really like PB&J. The food, not the men. Okay, continue :3)

 

“MS. KWON! PLEASE DON’T RUN AWAY! YOU’RE PARENTS WILL KILL US IF WE CAN’T BRING YOU HOME TONIGHT!” Peanut Butter begged.

“I DON’T CARE!” she yelled. “GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!” she turned her head to see how far she was from the two men who were chasing her.

 

Tsk! I need to get away from them. Why did I even head here? I’d be trapped. Why did my stupidity have to occur now?!  =.=+

 

 

Twisting her head back to the front. “Oh $h*t!” Her eyes widened at the sight of two students who were carrying a table.

Clicking her tongue, she ducked down and stretched her left foot forward. Without any difficulty, she easily slid under the table.

“Stay there for me will you? Gomawo~” dusting dirt from her pants and smiled at the two guys who gapingly nodded at her.

 

Where to now?

 

Behind her she heard the two men grunt in complain.

 

She quickened her pace a bit more. Following her instinct, she turned to a corner and entered the nearest room.

Her eyes were closed and her back was against the door as she panted heavily.

Reaching for the door knob, she pressed the lock but it won’t work. “AISH! What kind of school is this?! Useless door!” complaining to herself.

“What now?” Roaming her eyes around. She racked her brain for any brilliant ideas on how to escape this messy situation.

 

Judging on how the room looks, it seems to be abandoned.

There were only a few chairs and tables which are by the way old and broken.

A thin blanket of dust covered every inch of the area.

The chalk board had a few writings on it.

Papers scattered everywhere.

 

And a red haired guy just stood up on a corner of the room with a blank expression on, looking at her. Beside him, a jacket was draped over an old chair.

 

JoEun approached the guy. “Uhm. Sorry if I intruded but can I please borrow your jacket for a while?” she asked with the nicest tone she can make.

The guy looked at his jacket and nodded.

“Thank you so much!” she immediately snatched the jacket and wore it, pulling up the hood over her head.

 

Her ears perked up and her breath got caught on when she heard the few foot steps approach the door and the knob being twisted open.

Not having any other choice.

She hugged the mysterious guy and buried her head on his shoulder. “Oppa~! I’m really sorry! I want you back!” she sniffed and pretended to cry remembering to make her voice smaller to be unrecognized.

 

The two men were unconvinced. “Uhm… excuse us but have you seen a girl about this tall.” Peanut Butter placed his hand 4 inches below his chin with palm facing down.

Jelly approached the couple.

 

JoEun’s eye twitched in annoyance. Man! Are they stubborn! She mentally screamed.

“I’m really sorry but please play along. I really need to get away from them.” She whispered to the mysterious guy.

 

Pulling away, she unhesitantly wrapped both arms around the guy’s neck and pulled him down.

The guy stiffened as JoEun planted a kiss on the spot under his lips. Luckily her hood was up so it would really look like they were kissing.

 

The two men panicked and abruptly turned their backs from the couple.

“Er… We’re really sorry for the interruption.” Jelly slightly turned his head and bowed several times.

 

 

The body guards were burning with embarrassment when Jelly closed the door behind him. “That was awkward.” He sighed. “Ms. Kwon is one slippery girl. Where could she be?” scratching his head.

“I don’t think she has gone far. She’s still in this building. We just need to look through every nooks and crannies. Come on.” Peanut Butter started walking.

 

 

JoEun pulled away when the door closed and when there weren’t any noise coming from outside.

Letting go of the guy’s neck, she rubbed her nape.

 

“I’m really sorry about the kiss. I just really need to get away from them. But thank you for not shoving me away.” She bowed and looked at the guy.

Thankfully for JoEun, he nodded like it was no big deal.

 

“By the way thank you for letting me borrow this.” She was about to take the jacket off but he stopped her.

“It’s okay. Just return it back next time. They might see you again.” He plainly said.

She smiled at him. “Again, thank you so much.” Extending her hand out. “By the way, I’m Kwon JoEun.”

He took her hand. “I know. The school’s little troublemaker…”

She chuckled. If it was someone else it would’ve been an insult but when it came from his mouth it seemed like a compliment. A Beautiful Insult.

 

“And you are?” she asked tilting her head to the side. She didn’t know why she was this nice to someone she just met. Maybe because he helped her.

 

The guy looked at her in amusement. Maybe she’s not interested on the whole kingka-queenka thing.

“LuHan” he replied.

 

 

 

 

HYUNWOO’s P.O.V

 

That’s odd. She should’ve been here a few minutes ago. What’s taking her so long?

I abruptly shifted on my sit when I heard the door open. About time!

 

I turned my head to the direction of the door. And my bubble just popped.

 

“Uhm… excuse us sir but do you by any chance saw a girl this tall?” one of the two guys places his hand below his chin to show the girl’s height.

 

Wait. Aren’t they those guys that were chasing JoEun? They lost her already? Wow! What is she?

 

“No.” I answered.

Oh! I just can’t wait to strangle that Haneul.

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear readers~!

Hope you all like the first chappie

There’s something about guys with red hair, so in this fic Luhannie’s hair would be red.

I might change his hair color here, or I might not

Btw, I decided to give random names to minor characters (ex: peanut butter & jelly)

I’m not that creative in making names =.=+

Please subscribe and comment (cause I love comments)

Kamsahamnida~!

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie