Strikeout

Traveling the World with Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho

[ Hara's POV ] 

 

The time Yunho and I had together on the plane had a very different atmosphere than from the first day. Before it was angry and frustrated. But this time it was just plain awkward (for me, at least, since all Yunho really did was act all flirty).

The boxes he gave me yesterday were inside my bag. My plan was to return them to him, but I just couldn't find the right moment. The whole time he was acting like such a flirt, it sickened me (heh. He thought I had fallen for him instantly after yesterday. He may be disappointed.). After hours and hours of putting up with his constant (and insanely annoying) flirting, the plane finally landed. I let out a sigh of relief (and also frustration) and walked off the plane.

He suddenly grabbed my hand (does he seriously not realize that I'm not interested?) and said, "You're so pretty, my eyes are blinded. I like you." He pulled me in close (and at the same time I prepared myself to resist if he tried to do anything weird) and looked into my eyes passionately (the cheesiness and drama-like moment was so retarded) and said, "Won't you be mine?"

I blinked once. Twice. Three times. "Are you... asking me to be your girlfriend?"

He nodded with a smirk. "Well...?"

I paused for a little bit and stuttered when I tried to speak. When I finally pushed past the thoughts in my head of how much I hated him for acting like such a conceited player, I finally regained awareness of the moment and replied honestly. "I... I can't date someone I hardly know..."

His smirk morphed into a confused, displeased expression. "Is that a 'no' ?"

"I'm... I'm sorry," I said nervously, "I hope you understand." I looked down and stiffly walked away.

"Do you realize who you just rejected?" he said angrily. I stopped to turn and look at him.

(... really? Is he that full of himself?) "I'm sorry..." I murmured as I turned away from his confused, frustrated face and continued walking (I wish I could be more straightforward like Nicole, but I can't bring myself to be mean, even if it's someone like him).

Goodbye, Jung Yunho.


 

< out of character > 

I just wanted to thank you guys for reading ^^ I hope you guys enjoy the story so far (: don't forget to leave feedback in the comments, it's very appreciated (: sorry I haven't been updating too often, I'm on vacation and I haven't had very much time. But I've got more time on my hands now, so expect a lot of updates soon, and I've been planning out the story on paper with the time I can't be on the computer.

Thanks again (: