We're not best friends anymore

We're not best friends anymore

After a few hours, Seohyun finally left her house, walked a few blocks, and went to the coffee shop nearby.

She saw Hyoyeon wearing a black hoodie along with skinny jeans and high heels. 

She quickly went to Hyoyeon.

"YAAAA!" Seohyun shouted.

"Aaaah! You scared me Seohyun!" Hyoyeon fearfully replied to Seohyun.

They both hugged each other and ordered a snack.

"So Seohyun, what's up?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I've been great lately. I can't stop thinking about school. It's just around the corner and I'm not yet prepared to go to school yet. I still don't want to do homeworks and other things related to school!" Seohyun replied.

"Well, it's not forever that you'll be in school right? I think you're just not used to it. For crying out loud, it's our senior year! We shouldn't think of negative things you know. Aiiiish!" Hyoyeon said.

"I guess you have a point there, Hyoyeon..." Seohyun replied.

Suddenly a waitress came with their orders.

"Good evening ma'am! Here are your orders. A white chocolate frappucino, a signature hot chocolate, and two belgian waffles with caramel syrup on top. Enjoy!"

"Kamsahamnida!!" they both said to the waitress.

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon started eating and they both enjoyed the food. Suddenly, they saw Donghae entered the Coffee shop.

"Ya! Is that Donghae???" Seohyun said to Hyoyeon.

"Yes, that's Donghae alright." Hyoyeon replied.

"What happened to him? Why is he thin? The last time I saw him, he's still a bit chubby. And now he looks so thin and pale."  Seohyun asked.

"Well, Donghae is currently seeing his girlfriend and his girlfriend's bestfriends. And apparently, those guys are bad influences. And that explains why he's in to smoking and drinking. Ooops!" Hyoyeon stopped.

"Why ooops?" Seohyun asked curiously.

"Well, I wasn't supposed to tell you those things..." Hyoyeon replied.