We're not best friends anymore

We're not best friends anymore

Summer is almost ending. Ugh! ~(-__-)~

Seohyun isn't ready for school yet. 

"Aish! I don't want to go to school anymore!!!"

It was 11 in the morning that time when Seohyun finally got out of her bed, took a bath, and picked something to wear because she will go for a shopping later on. 

"I have to shop because of my school needs. If only I could just study here at home, at least I won't have to spend a lot of money! I could by dozens of dresses if that would ever happen!"

Meanwhile, her umma prepared her rolled up eggs and some sushi for lunch.

"Seohyun, dear! Let's eat lunch! It's almost 12pm and I won't allow you to leave this house with an empty stomach!" her umma shouted.

"Coming! Just a sec." Seohyun replied.

After eating lunch with her umma, Seohyun went outside and waited for a taxi cab to pass. It didn't take long when Seohyun finally saw a taxi cab coming. It took her 20 minutes before she arrived at a certain mall in Seoul.

Seohyun was elated when she saw her favorite store was on sale.

In that particular store, they sell t-shirts(with prints and those without prints), dozens of dresses, shoes, accessories, watches, candies, personalized notebooks and planners, night lights, pens, and many more.

Seohyun can't help herself but to buy some of the things she craved for.

Time passed by and Seohyun was done at her shopping.

She called Hyoyeon.

"Yeoboseyeo? This is Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon said.

"Ya! This is Seohyun!" Seohyun replied.

"Seohyun! Girl, long time no talk and see. How have you been? I missed you so much!" Hyoyeon said.

"I missed you too Hyoyeon! Hahaha. I've been great. There's nothing to do anymore now that my review classes are over. I kinda miss hanging out with you. Can we meet when I get home? By the way, I'm currently here at the mall. I bought my school things for next week. Do you want anything?" Seohyun replied.

"Ok! Let's go to a coffee shop nearby. It's okay. No need to buy me anything. Hehehe. ^^ I'll see you later okay?" Hyoyeon said.

"Sure, I will! See you later my dear! Bye." Seohyun replied.

 

It was 6 in the evening when Seohyun finally arrived their village. 

Seohyun grabbed her phone and texted Hyoheon.

Hyoyeon, I'm just gonna take a bath and eat dinner here at home then I'll come over to that coffee shop you were talking about. I'll bring my camera with me.