Chapter 5

Innocent love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Awesome similarites right?" He chuckled. I nodded slowly trying not to choke at what I'm eating. "I'd still pay for this though" I chewed as i looked at him. He looked at me seriously then looked at the ahjumma and gave her money. He grinned. "Okay.. you win." I told him and we both smiled. We finished eating then he told me he'd walk me home. Even though I didn't want him to he still insisted.

 

"Today was fun." I looked at him as we walked. I totally forgot about the fact that I'm going to fail the math exam. 

"I had a great time with you today. I wish we could do this more often." Tbh... just ask me and i'll really go with you. heh. "Really? Well... all you have to do is ask you know.. and next time it would be nice if you asked ahead of time. Me and my friends were supposed to watch a movie today. I assume they still watched it without me." I told him.

He scratched the back of his head "I'm sorry. I thought.. girls found that.. attractive. Then.. uhmm.. will you go out with me again tomorrow?" He smiled. "Hmmm... let me think about it first." I grinned.

We arrived in front of my house. "So.. uh.. this is it.. I guess.." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Thanks again for today." He smiled. "I should be the one saying that. I still owe you for last time and now this time too." I told him. 

He shook his head. "It's no big deal. Anyway, I better go. I'll call you later. Good night." He said as he waved his hand while walking away.

"What? But you don't have my number..." I keep on forgetting asking for his too. I feel stupid because of this. "I do." He grinned as he took his phone out scrolled and tapped the screen and the next thing I know my phone was ringing. He smiled as he turned around and walked backwards. "Go in now.." 

I was between spazzing and getting creeped out over the fact that he has my number. I waved my hand at him before going inside.

I took a show

Please log in to read the full chapter